Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Newbie- just diagnosed with large cyst and numerous fibroids  (Read 8723 times)

Stick_insect

Re: Newbie- just diagnosed with large cyst and numerous fibroids
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2016, 10:06:58 AM »

Endo is more or less everywhere in my abdomen. I didn't ask too much as I hadn't suffered much pain with it and it was a complete surprise to me that I had it. I know is on my liver and bowel, I think it's also on a few of my abdominal ligaments as they discovered another endometrioma when I had a scan after my operation when I had an unexpected bleed. I'm told it should shrivel up through estrogen starvation. I'm hoping so.

Taz2

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2016, 01:17:17 PM »

It should do Stick_insect. A young friend has suffered terribly with this. This site has helpful information https://www.endometriosis-uk.org/endometriosis-faqs

Taz x

BrightLight

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2016, 11:21:15 PM »

Hi Stick-Insect good news that you are recoving well, so sorry that you discovered so much was going on 'in there' - I was and still am surprised that I could have multiple fibroids and not really be aware!!  Very good news that everything was benign.  There are non HRT things that might help with dryness, Vitamin E. natural oils and other lubricants. I hope you continue well with your recovery
Pages: 1 [2]