Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Hello ladies!!  (Read 1374 times)

Cazmo

Hello ladies!!
« on: July 30, 2016, 03:33:01 PM »

Hello to you all and thank you for this site which has been a source of v useful info since I became peri menopausal last year.
The joys of being a woman! My GP has px Elleste duet 1mg but I have yet to start it as I am worried about the effects on my mood which is not great at the mo anyway. I'm on sertraline already for work related anxiety and lost my mum suddenly earlier this year so it has been a rocky time of late. I just don't feel I know who I am anymore and have been referred for counselling. It is reassuring to know that I am not alone in the way I feel and things will get better. Thanks for all your advice and info ladies xxx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Hello ladies!!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2016, 04:28:52 PM »

:welcomemm:  Is there any rush to begin the HRT?

Have you thought of contacting CRUSE, most areas have local groups run by bereaved for the bereaved.  People exchange experiences with people in similar situations.  Even if someone is very ill, the time of death can still be a shock and 1 needs to grieve for one-self - not as you think you ought to - it takes it's time.  Try not to fight your feelings  :bighug:

Browse round.  Make notes.  Ask.  Is the Sertraline helping, if not, would a hike in dose be appropriate?