Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Chillow pillow  (Read 11670 times)

ellie

Re: Chillow pillow
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2016, 07:34:25 PM »

The dog cooling pad reflects heat and stays cool for quite a while.  I have two and keep them wrapped in the fridge. When we had the extreme heat, I lay her on the cooler and draped a wet towel over her as well. Plus a fan on her, she is ten and isn't in the best of health....😥

Cazikins

Re: Chillow pillow
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2016, 11:18:58 PM »

What is a fake anyway? If it is made of the same stuff and does the same job but without the brand names and therefore sold cheaper - then surely that's a good thing! Maybe they have a patent on it or something so this can't be done? Or is it rubbish/cowboy companies producing an inferior version and calling it by the brand name?
I am all for the former, but the latter is obviously a con!
Hurdity x

I think what it means is that if a fake/copy develops a fault etc, & you try & return it to the manufacturer for a refund/replacement then you could well end up out of pocket as you are unlikely to succeed. It can also gives the brand a bad name.
There is also the possibility that the item may have been produced using cheap labour - there is also the health & safety issue to consider.

At the end of the day you get what you pay for. Sometimes you are lucky & get yourself a bargain.
Cazi x
Pages: 1 [2]