Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: 12th week on Livial and headaches started every day!  (Read 1933 times)

Mommarv

12th week on Livial and headaches started every day!
« on: July 07, 2016, 11:50:37 AM »

Hi everyone. I started Livial three months ago and was just feeling the benefit from it (GP says it can take this long to really get into system and even out hormone levels???) she warned me from the start that it could cause breast tenderness but this only started after ten weeks and was very slight and more or less gone. It immediately got rid of the hot flushes and palpitations and has moderately improved my mood and energy levels. I'm definitely less grouchy!

My problem now at week twelve is headaches! I had a few horrible headaches the first few days I started taking it but these subsided. I've now got them back, not as bad but been there every morning when I've woken up for the last week. I just wondered if anyone else has had the same problem and what they did?

It is vital I keep myself on an even keel as we have just found out my daughter's brain tumour has started growing again and we are now out of options   I am sole carer of her and her six year old girl and we've more than likely got a hell of a time coming up in the near future :( xxx

Janice68

Re: 12th week on Livial and headaches started every day!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2016, 12:36:19 PM »

I can't help but I just had to say I'm sorry to hear what you are going through with your daughter it must be so hard and you need to be strong at the same time too. I hope someone will come along with advice on the livial part for you.
Bless you at this time! Jan x

Kathleen

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2016, 01:17:53 PM »

Hello  Mommarv.

So sorry to see that you are facing a stressful time and sending hugs.

I don't have experience of your HRT but I did have daily headaches at the beginning of my meno journey that lasted for about 6 months before disappearing, never to return.  I wasn't on HRT at the time and hopefully your headaches will soon pass  as you continue to adjust to Livial.

I'm sure one of the expert ladies will be along soon to advise you.

Take care.

K.

dazned

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2016, 02:26:42 PM »

So sorry to hear about your daughter's health.........could your headaches be tension related ?  :-\

Dancinggirl

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2016, 03:04:41 PM »

I suspect the headaches are nothing to do with the Livial - more likely tension and stress related. Can you get a massage or do some sort or relaxation to relieve your stress.  So sorry to hear about your dusghter -  truly dreadful.  :hug: Dg xxx

Mommarv

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2016, 05:04:07 PM »

Thank you all   Been in this nightmare with my daughter for several years but I don't think the headaches are stress related (although obviously I am stressed and worried!)  however think i will get a massage - a good excuse lol. I will keep plodding on with the livial for now as can't contemplate coming off it!