Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Whooshing ear and 'fuzzy' head?.  (Read 4171 times)

Sweetlittlemaiden

Whooshing ear and 'fuzzy' head?.
« on: July 01, 2016, 05:33:16 PM »

Does any one else get a 'wooshing' in their ear like the sound of blood going through a vein? I have developed this along with a muzzy head, this along with many other memo symptoms!  ;D

Taz2

Re: Whooshing ear and 'fuzzy' head?.
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2016, 05:42:27 PM »

Yes I thought everybody got that sometimes. It's proper name is Pulsatile Tinnitus https://www.tinnitusformula.com/library/pulsatile-tinnitus-2/

Taz x

Sweetlittlemaiden

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2016, 05:50:17 PM »

Thanks Taz, I just looked at the link and it seems to be what I'm getting, had blood pressure checked a couple of weeks ago and all was fine so hopefully just a passing thing.... menopause has a lot to answer for lol

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2016, 06:02:54 PM »

It's background with me nearly all the while.  I become aware of associated tinnitus and wonder how long it's been there B4 I notice  ::).  The whooshing is worse if I lay on the affected ear.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 07:09:19 PM by CLKD »

Taz2

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2016, 08:25:54 PM »

Thanks Taz, I just looked at the link and it seems to be what I'm getting, had blood pressure checked a couple of weeks ago and all was fine so hopefully just a passing thing.... menopause has a lot to answer for lol

This made me laugh as my husband has always had it - must have been menopausal most of his life..  ;D

Taz x