Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Bleeding at the wrong time  (Read 3349 times)

RedFraggle

Bleeding at the wrong time
« on: June 26, 2016, 08:22:54 AM »

Hi
I'm 4 to 5 months in on femoston 2/10 and I'm consistently bleeding towards the end of the pink pills not at the end of the white pills.
Is this a problem? No other issues with it and it's working like a dream.

Dancinggirl

Re: Bleeding at the wrong time
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 11:46:30 AM »

I often started the bleed before the end of any progesterone - don't think it's a problem as long as you get a good bleed that sheds the womb lining. It's erratic spotting and bleeding at odd times throughout the cycle that is more of a concern.  Dg x

RedFraggle

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2016, 10:37:40 PM »

Thanks dg. It's a proper bleed (had forgotten what that looked like pre HRT, natural bleeds were somewhat horrible and probably not far off ceasing!). Just happens about a week to ten days after stopping the progesterone pills, so almost through the ones with just oestrogen in. No spotting at any time and I feel well for the first time in a long while.

Dancinggirl

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 07:27:56 AM »

It is odd to get the bleed so long after stopping the progesterone!!!  Maybe your cycle is still settling after starting the HRT.  As long as your get a normal 3-5 day bleed and it isn't' ongoing or problematic I really wouldn't' worry - you may find you start to get the bleed a couple of days after finishing the progesterone as time goes on.  Dg x

Vanessa1

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2016, 11:59:37 AM »

Hi, was just about to post about this myself!  I've been on Femoston 1/5 for about 2 months and both bleeds have been about 7-10 days into the progesterone phase.  I'm assuming it's 'normal' (whatever 'normal' is on this flipping journey!) X

RedFraggle

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2016, 06:19:54 PM »

Just as a thought, my natural cycle had got to about 18 to 20 days. Maybe that would have an impact?

RedFraggle

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2016, 06:16:51 AM »

Normal time this month, I think I took them wrong somehow as I was a day out on the calendar pack.

Taz2

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2016, 06:26:53 AM »

It's easy to do that. Glad it's evened out this month though.

Taz x

RedFraggle

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2016, 09:29:13 PM »

Thanks Taz