Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: bleeding  (Read 1815 times)

walking the dog

bleeding
« on: July 01, 2016, 06:08:30 AM »

So today when I should start taking utrogestran 200 for 14 days I have started a bleed the last one was June 7th but at least id had some utrogestran I have had none to cause this bleed .
This is my own hormones ? I felt really weepy last night and I did think hmm period but thought week away.
What's happening?
Oh and shouldn't I get the dip in my mood a few days after finishing the utrogestran if its pmt related not on the day before I'm due to start taking it ?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 08:00:28 AM by walking the dog »

MIS71MUM

• Just trying my best!
Re: bleeding
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2016, 03:35:33 PM »

Hi WTD

Sorry to hear about your early bleed again.  I found this on the web, it's a lot to read through, but I think it would come under irregular bleeding;

http://patient.info/doctor/hrt-follow-up-assessments

MIS71MUM

• Just trying my best!
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2016, 03:38:26 PM »

Sorry I think I meant to type - early bleeding. 

Hope you are okay.

walking the dog

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2016, 03:46:25 PM »

Thank you miss 71 mum , I read the article and appear to have most of the side affects of the estrogen and the progesterone! I'm seriously thinking is hrt doing me more harm than good ? My periods dont fit the hrt my moods all over the place all its helped with is vasamotor symptoms I don't mean to be flippant there as not having hot flushes has made my life so much easier but having periods here there everywhere and pmt weeping etc is a nightmare  ! I dont know what to do or where to turn to 😓