Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: impossible parent  (Read 9988 times)

walking the dog

Re: impossible parent
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2016, 06:40:51 PM »

My husband spoke to his sister today about their mum and told her we need a break this Xmas , his sister was taken aback as we have done it 17 years in a row but she did admit its made her life easy. My husband fibbed and said we may go away which if we hit the jackpot we would! She's thinking about what to do ! My mums a different matter as she has no where to go having ostracized most the family , none of it her fault of course ! I'm going to have to tell her were going away even though prob wont be.
I do feel guilty but I think we have done more than our fare share .
Getting old I hope you realise it was your mum and not you ? I have spent my life been told by her I wasn't good enough in various ways but even now at age fifty when I tried to tell her last year the way she treat me was unacceptable she couldn't see it tried to blame me and hung up the phone on.me leading to all the Xmas bother 😐

walking the dog

« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2016, 07:25:06 PM »

I'm a bit weepy but started my period before id even started the progesterone yesterday so hormones causing havoc . On top of mums and my friend and her daughter who has a court case this month as she was inappropriately sexual touched she's only 11 and a boy in.my sons explorer scout group has killed himself so I'm.all emotional looking at my son and feeling awful for wishing he would tidy up a bit when he us alive and well

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2016, 07:32:01 PM »

Sorry - who has killed himself  :-\ ?

Well done Husband!  Your points have got through in good time! 
Until you change the locks there is no point in telling lies to your Mother because she will walk in  ::).  No amount of blustering will cover that up!

walking the dog

« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2016, 08:03:30 PM »

I know ckld your right about keys

My son is in explorer scouts for over 16 years old a boy in the group has killed himself very sad 😢

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2016, 09:39:10 PM »

It's a difficult age group ……….. did your son find the body?
Pages: 1 2 [3]