Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Is this Progesterone Withdrawal?  (Read 1653 times)

MIS71MUM

• Just trying my best!
Is this Progesterone Withdrawal?
« on: June 28, 2016, 11:59:42 AM »

I have just completed my first month on Evorel Sequi and am now Day 5 into my oestrogen only patch.  I seem to be still crying over silly things - yesterday I even cried because a tomato looked sad on my plate!  Now come on, that has to be hormonal.  I seem to be having hot flushes again, feel irritable and totally fed up and frustrated that I don't seem to be getting anywhere.  I know that this will pass and I am not any worse than I was before but especially over the last few days, I am just the same. 

I have had some form of oestrogel now 10 weeks and can't help feeling, that i'm getting nowhere.  Half the month, I seem great, then the rest, I'm rubbish.

Could this be the progesterone withdrawal or could it be that my oestrogen is low?  I seem to think that I need something to override my cycle.

Getting a bit disheartened.

MIS71MUM

• Just trying my best!
Re: Is this Progesterone Withdrawal?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 12:10:50 PM »

I know I need to be positive about this - so I'll say that at least I know that I can tolerate the progesterone now.

Kathleen

Re: Is this Progesterone Withdrawal?
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 01:39:23 PM »

Hello Mis71Mum.

Actually I think it's about time that vegetables received some sympathy. They sacrifice themselves for us daily and are we grateful? No. We disregard their suffering and only give them a second thought if they irritate our stomachs and cause problems to our bowels. Perhaps we should concentrate on other food groups instead and ignore the vegetables completely.  Vote Vegxit!

Sorry about that, couldn't resist it.

Sending hugs because I'm also struggling with my HRT and feeling panicky, irrational, depressed and worried that I'm going mad!

Take care and I hope you feel better soon.

K.