Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Really don't on what to do  (Read 1968 times)

Chi chi

Really don't on what to do
« on: June 17, 2016, 12:32:21 PM »

I'm seriously thinking about going and getting my Mirena removed, today! Hubby isn't too happy about it and I feel I don't have his support, he just says you have to do what you need to do! His worry is that I go "back to how I was"??? I've told him I haven't got any better while having the mirena!
I feel like I'm on a downward spiral  :-\
I feel like all hubbys interested in is the bedroom side of things and not actually how I feel in myself. Don't get me wrong he's been really supportive about everything so far I think hes feeling a bit like me, what do we try next  :-\
My plan is to try utrogestan again, vaginally or tablets to shut down my own hormones to see how I'd be if I had a hysterectomy.

Chi chi

Re: Really don't on what to do
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 04:54:44 PM »

Well I had it removed! Of course the Dr tried and tried to persuade me to keep it insisting none of my symptoms were to do with the Mirena  ??? I told her I'd had enough and just wanted it out, end of!

She took a few swabs as I told her things didn't feel right down there, smelly, itchy and the watery discharge and yep I've got BV  ::) so on a course of antibiotics now.

Ju Ju

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 07:31:58 PM »

I hope you feel better soon. Having recently had a run of thrush, plus strep b, I'm not surprised you haven't found right. Would this have been the cause of the problems rather than the mirena coil? Not that I have any experience of them.

Ms Saucy

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2016, 10:00:37 PM »

I have had two mirenas.
The second one initially left me a bit emotional and wobbly- kind practice nurse suggested I add in 1mg of Oestrogen and I still have it in 3 years later without problems xx

Chi chi

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2016, 12:59:46 PM »

Thanks, I've been using estrogel also