Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Feeling better every day.  (Read 4304 times)

Hurdity

Re: Feeling better every day.
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2016, 07:57:34 PM »

So pleased you are feeling better GypsyRoseLee and do hope it lasts for you this time - you have been through the mill with all of this. Fingers crossed you still feel well for the rest of your cycle :)

Hurdity x

Trufflecat

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2016, 08:01:48 PM »

Wonderful news!

Niamh

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2016, 10:10:32 AM »

Just such great news I'm so pleased for you!! I assume Studd came back to you eventually :) how are you getting on with utro? xx

MIS71MUM

• Just trying my best!
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2016, 03:24:11 PM »

How are you feeling today GRL?

TropicalVon69

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2016, 03:29:30 PM »

That's brilliant Grl.....so pleased for you......know where you've been so congrats.....gives us all hope too ;D

pepperminty

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2016, 07:18:02 PM »

Hi GRL,

fabulous, lets hope it is upwards and onwards. What regime are you on now? Just take it easy and don't push yourself too much.

Peppermintyx

GypsyRoseLee

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2016, 07:43:48 PM »

Feeling better every day Mis71Mum, thanks  :)

Smokey

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2016, 01:47:33 PM »

That's so good to hear GypsyRoseLee

I'm starting gel soon as soon as my mirena coil is fitted annoyingly date has been put back for 3 weeks time rather than tomorrow, I hope it's not to painful. Where are you putting your gel on arms or legs?

Ann x

GypsyRoseLee

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2016, 02:12:36 PM »

Hi Smokey. I'm afraid my mood has really crashed again. Whether this is because my period is very slightly overdue, I don't know?

Had period cramps and bloating the last couple of days but no flow, as yet.

Really praying that this is the reason, and that once my period starts my mood will lift again. After nearly 2 weeks of gradually feeling better each day I am devastated to feel like this again.

I apply my gel to the inside of each thigh. 2 pumps each side. I smooth it on in a circular motion for s few seconds then leave it to dry. It dries quickly within 5-10 mins.

Smokey

« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2016, 07:27:58 PM »

GypsyRoseLee

It's so frustrating isn't it, feeling better then suddenly feeling rubbish again, I too have period pains and am due period any day, I'm on Mitazapine and am getting muscle pain now too my eyes are so sore and I've hurt my shoulder and arm etc and pain is agonising sometimes went out for meal this evening with my daughter her treat for Father's Day but I didn't feel well to be honest and was glad to get home, I felt sort of spaced out whilst their and it was so hot in their too and I'm normally cold.

My periods seems to make everything worse especially my ms today my legs feel strange, I'm hoping having the coil will stop the bleeding and thus stop my ms symptoms.

I thought I was doing well on the Mitazapine but since increasing to 30mg I've had funny heads but that passed after 3 weeks then I had heavy eyelids sort of sore feeling and now muscle pain I'm 6 weeks in on 30mg now so would have thought any side effects would have disappeared by now, just don't know what to do !

I hope you feel better soon

Ann x
Pages: 1 [2]