Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Does anyone else ever feel overwhelmed?  (Read 9081 times)

Babsm67

Re: Does anyone else ever feel overwhelmed?
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2016, 09:00:29 PM »

Hi CLKD, yes, I was able to manage anxiety symptoms so much better when I was on Escitilopram.  I haven't found anything else that matches that so I take a very low dose of diazepam if the anxiety is crippling (I try and ride through it at work though).  Thank you for the suggestion about the charity shops - I really enjoyed volunteering in a charity shop last year.  There are quite a few in town so I could ask around.  It is a pity that I cannot stay where I am in another position but it doesn't appear that anything is available. 
The reason I want to pass that exam so much is that most schools now want GCSE Maths & English grades A-C as a TA requirement & I do not have the Maths at grade C.  My indecisiveness has made things so much harder with regards to employment as I could have been working in a permanent TA job from last September (the Head was not worried about the Maths grade) but my anxiety messed up a fantastic opportunity.  The anxiety  definitely seems to be a very common symptom amongst us all on here.  Maybe it is time for a rethink (again) but I know I must not rush into anything like I did last year.  Thank goodness that this forum exists & we can all support each other. X

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Does anyone else ever feel overwhelmed?
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2016, 09:53:58 PM »

If you had meant to work in that particular position you would be there  ;).

Pages: 1 2 [3]