Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: increase in oestrodial - nervous  (Read 1152 times)

LW44

increase in oestrodial - nervous
« on: June 14, 2016, 09:15:23 AM »

Hi

ive just been to see my consultant - ism currently on 1mg climival - and i am peri - iam progesterobe intolerant so under supervision of consultant just in oestrodial.  my perscription was due for renewal and i mentioned ive not had period for 9 weeks.. usually have between  6 and 7 weeks plus felt hot flushes returning.. so he has advised to either take 2mg daily or 1mg one day then 2 the next.. he said my ovaries prob failing a bit more.. or could just be a temporary drop.. if i dont bleed in the next couple of months i may have to take some form of progrstrone.. ive also noticed not getting off to sleep as easily as usual.. drifting off then waking up.. like i do usually when due on..  im just a bit nervous about the increase and side effects , does anybody have an advice/experience? thank you

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: increase in oestrodial - nervous
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 01:14:59 PM »

The Trial and Error can be tiring  :sigh:.  Do you keep a mood/food diary?  Maybe you will be referred for a womb scan to see if there is thickening ………

Let us know!

LW44

Re: increase in oestrodial - nervous
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2016, 04:30:13 PM »

Hi clkd

think he will try progestrone in a few months if no bleed.. although feel like im due now.. bloating tearful anx etc..  bu the way do u remembet me saying i was getting married april just gone ?  well i had an amazing day.. but was sooo nervous lol  ;D