Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: need some advice please  (Read 1996 times)

LW44

need some advice please
« on: June 22, 2016, 07:51:26 PM »

hi
ive been on climival 1mg since january.. prior to that on elleste 1mg but only taking orstrogen tablets as severe progesterone intolrance.  i start my hrt about 1 year ago.. after suffering owri menopausal symptoms.. hot sweats tiredness low mood and anxiety, i had been settling down the last 6 months or so apart from lingering low level anxiety.  i usually go about 7 weeks inbwtween periods.. but this time its been ten weeks and my hot flushes have returned.. went to see my consultant who suggested i up my dose of climival to 2mg one day and q mg the next.. so far i havent.. but the last few days ive noticed firstly horrendous mood swings and anger.. and now awful awful agigtation bringing tears to my eyes.. also i have pain in my stomache and down below.. i suppose like cramps.. im very upset i seem to be going back to square one.. should i try and ride it out and see if period arrives or up my dose?? im so nervous about doing that.. will i have any side effects?   thank you

Cazikins

Re: need some advice please
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 09:46:53 PM »

Hi LW44
It's probably best to try the advice given to you by your consultant & up the dose. Most of us have to amend/change the dose sometimes just to get things settled again.
If it doesn't settle down after upping the dose I would go back to your consultant.
Let us know how you get on.
Cazi x

LW44

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 10:12:31 PM »

hi

thanks your right.. ive just taken an extra half tonight.. lay in bed and feel like im on fire.. the joys.. x

Cazikins

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 10:28:39 PM »

You'll be ok LW44.

I feel like I'm on fire tonight too - it's very humid & thunderstorm going overhead.

I hope you feel better in the morning.
Cazi x

LW44

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2016, 03:56:41 PM »

Hi

feeling slightly better.. just wobbly and emotional.. plus stomach pains.. i pinchef my daughters fan last night and had it going all night full pelt ! bliss lol x

dazned

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2016, 06:06:20 PM »

My ceiling fan was the best purchase ever,infact they are in every room in house !  ::)

Cazikins

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2016, 10:56:39 PM »

Glad you feel a bit better LW44.
Try to take one day at a time & not expect problems, it's not easy I know.
Keep in touch.
Cazi x