Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Utrogestan question  (Read 1335 times)

saffy123

Utrogestan question
« on: June 15, 2016, 03:30:54 PM »

Just a quick question. I have just picked up my script for Utrogestan and the information leaflet says to take at bedtime with HRT.
I use the estrogel in the mornings (have tried using estrogel in the evening and it makes me feel a bit weird). So is anyone taking it at a different time to the gel?? I am going to have to take it orally as I know vaginally it will cause discomfort.
Thank you xx

Dancinggirl

Re: Utrogestan question
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 04:04:35 PM »

You take Utrogestan at night on an empty stomach.  You take it at night because it often makes one feel dizzy and sleepy.  It doesn't matter when you use the oestrogel - so keep applying it in the the morning. Good luck  DG x

Liz

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 04:14:52 PM »

Yes, I use the Oestrogel in the morning as well, Utro at night.  The one time I forgot my Utro at night, I took it the next morning......big mistake!!! Felt drunk and sleepy!  I always sleep well after the Utro at night though.

saffy123

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2016, 07:18:39 PM »

Thank you Dancing girl and Liz, I am so glad I haven't got to use the estrogel at night, have to confess I am a bit nervous about using the Utrogestan, seems to be mixed views on this one.....so hoping it will be ok xx