Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Evorel Conti  (Read 2709 times)

Julesguk

Evorel Conti
« on: June 11, 2016, 09:26:48 PM »

Hi
I started Everol Conti on the 26th of May and they have improved my mood,and brain fog I can think again for the first time in 18 months. However I developed gastroenteriitis on 31st May and I have had loose stools since then along with respiratory virus. Can't determine if its a post viral bug or the HRT. Has anyone else had problems with digestive tract. Do have nausea and low appetite as well.

Sunnydays

Re: Evorel Conti
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2016, 09:50:37 PM »

Hi jules,bum glad to hear you're feeling a positive impact.  I can't give an answer te the other bits (does sound like a virus and it's easy at first to attribute things to hrt!)  but I do know from experience, and confirmed by an hrt nurse, that progesterone can relax the muscles of the bowels and create some mild difficulties in that area.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 11:05:41 AM »

How awful!  Are U continuing with your prescribed regime?

I remember when having regular periods that I had 'the runs' 10 mins. before a bleed began, even if 1 wasn't due  >:(

Julesguk

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2016, 03:17:57 PM »

Contining with 1 patch twice a week to see if it settles.

Trufflecat

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2016, 04:03:11 PM »

Good  plan to stick with it for now. I always have a couple of days of IBS type symptoms prior to a period, always have done

vickypk

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2016, 09:15:15 PM »

Hi Julesguk
I'm using Everol conti and have never had any stomach problems.  Hope you feel better soon.
Best wishes