Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: No energy to pack!!!  (Read 8697 times)

Taz2

Re: No energy to pack!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2016, 07:30:33 PM »

I'd never pack for mine - he's a grown up and can do his own packing. I do ask him in advance to put out anything that needs washing but it's up to him to remember what to take. I work on the assumption that if he did forget something he'd remember it the next time.

Taz x

Justjules

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2016, 08:04:41 PM »

I haven't done a thing,he's still doing it now!!!  >:(

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2016, 08:54:07 PM »

Mine wouldn't.  He looks after me by cooking, cleaning, digging the garden, the least I can do is help him pack - means less stress for me  ;)

getting_old

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2016, 03:42:38 PM »

OH has a list that he uses to ensure he doesn't forget anything. Takes him around 10 minutes to pack. He would never trust me to do it. He always overpacks if we drive and has stuff for every eventuality.
That's because I always leave it to the last minute then just wander round wardrobes, chests of drawers, etc. and grab stuff that looks about right. I then think of stuff I've forgotten or probably don't need overnight, then repack in the morning. I work on the principle that if I don't have it I can buy it.

Milamam

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2016, 04:53:34 PM »

I am like your husband, getting_old! I always have a list, and I do overpack, especially when driving. And for every occasion I have to be prepared. Not a good thing as I can't relax until I've packed everyone in the house. Hubby fortunately doesn't mind. He packs for 5 min by putting everything he wants to take on the bed, then I go through it, add or take, and pack away.

Milamam

CLKD

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2016, 10:18:29 PM »

Wonder if Justjules arrived  :-\

Justjules

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2016, 09:51:27 AM »

Hi folks, back from holiday! Actually had a really good one, no rows, which is a first!!! Wifi in area was so poor and couldn't log on as I had forgot my password and I'm registered under my work email address so couldn't post but kept on top of everyone's. I can't believe I managed to have such a relaxing holiday, tummy behaved itself,  slept at least 9 hours most nights so after months of awful anxious nights and early mornings, was such a relief and much needed, managed a few walks, albeit nothing more than a stroll down the odd prom but it was more than I thought I would manage, so pleased with myself. Had horrendous delay at airport yesterday thanks to the French air traffic control but managed to keep calm. Obviously, all my meds are now working again  :)

This morning, different matter!! Am absolutely shattered, no energy, dragging myself around, just feel the same as before I went away!! Can't understand it  >:(....might be the thought of all the washing, which will be hampered with a bad weather forecast most of the week..think I need to be on a permanent holiday or maybe I'm allergic to this house!!!  ;D

Hope everybody is feeling okay, and to those who aren't, keep on going, things have to get better at some point. Big hugs. x

CLKD

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2016, 02:31:37 PM »

Nowt.  It's HORMONES  :sigh: ……

Welcome home Justjules!

getting_old

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2016, 10:40:16 PM »

Pleased to hear you had a lovely break. I do find that I am a totally different person on holiday but I know it's because I absolutely hate where I live. I think being relaxed and happy can make such a big difference.

wombat62

« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2016, 12:27:09 AM »

Glad you had a good holiday JJ! It's amazing how good you can feel when you are away and it all returns on getting home!

I'm feeling really good as I'm away, sun and relaxing but no doubt as soon as we are back and Hubs is away again I'll be back to my usual anxious self. Still it's good to get built up again in the meantime.

Sorry your hols wasn't quite as relaxing Sparkle, the chest pain thingy sounds scary but glad you got it checked out.

Machair

« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2016, 05:57:49 PM »

Poor you Sparkle I am so sorry. Did you have signs of a period starting- spotting or other warnings?- I wonder if your hormones were to blame for the emergency you had. I have had lots of mucus today and last night had palpitations during the night and was very hot, and now have what feels like PMT all very odd.

Justjules

« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2016, 08:43:06 PM »

Sparkle, sorry to hear your holiday was spoilt by anxiety. That's a real shame as we look forward so much to our holidays but then the dreaded anxiety and fear takes over and ruins what should be a relaxing time for us. Having a dash to a&e on top didn't help but glad to hear it wasn't anything serious. I think, like me, once we're out of our 'safe' zone, our subconscious takes over and we inwardly panic. I wasn't like it this time and I don't know why, just that for once, I actually rested, relaxed and apart from the usual flying anxiety, was fine.....think I've had some sort of help from above because it's not me at all but I'm not complaining! Must admit though, yes, routine is a relief somehow, probably a sort of comfort zone.

Thanks for your kind comments ladies....x

Machair

« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2016, 08:49:21 PM »

My last period was January but it was light. Recently though I have had so much mucus so I think another is imminent. Do you think your discharge was ovulation? Also the mucus was so much all at once - have you had loads like this? I never had this much before peri. No night sweats either but I have had palpitations last night so something is happening.

CLKD

« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2016, 08:54:51 PM »

:hug: lots of!

CLKD

« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2016, 09:04:19 PM »

I get that sudden dip into a black hole sometimes even though I take regular medication.  I can be fine then I feel deeply depressed ………. it is scary. 
Pages: 1 [2] 3