Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Tridestra  (Read 2508 times)

DebJ

Tridestra
« on: June 07, 2016, 01:44:14 PM »

Hi
I'm 54 and my previous doctor would not prescribe HRT. I had an awful time with anxiety, sleepless nights,night sweats and generally felt awful. My new doctor has prescribed Tridestra because my periods have not completely stopped.The change was almost overnight. I am sleeping better and feel much less anxious. The problem is the placebo week a couple of days of not taking the hormones and I was back to square one. I started a new pack as I felt so terrible. I had a few days of bleeding during the months of taking the HRT so didn't feel worried about starting again early. My question is I am now really worried about the placebo week and wondered how others cope with this. Should I be on a different form of HRT?

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Tridestra
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2016, 03:08:13 PM »

:welcomemm:  Maybe do a 'search' here to see if anyone else is using this product?  I am sure that someone with HRT knowledge will be along soon.

Browse round.  Make notes!

Sunnydays

Re: Tridestra
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2016, 03:20:47 PM »

Hi Deb, although I've not tried Tridestra my gynae recommended a long cycle which the GP said was the same as this but without the few days break. I'm
Post meno though.
if you're really struggling on those days maybe something like this would be better??