Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: vagifem again !!!!!!  (Read 6652 times)

Suzi Q

Re: vagifem again !!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2012, 12:46:10 AM »

Bloody hell ladies your having a rougher time than me and I felt rubbish enough
I asked for Ovestin this morning via phone to rub on the outside see what happens he may say NO
Wee is the piuts sending huge hugs to us all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :-* :-* :-*

MrsB21

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2012, 07:08:22 AM »

Hi ladies, I was just prescribed this on thursday aswell as citalapram for my mood swings. I used the pessary once and next day i couldnt control my bowels very well. is this related?
Yesterday I had sore bits and today its even worse, ive had this on and off for a long time and its draining the life out of me.

Would appreciate any advice...Im desperate x

lady57

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2012, 09:08:09 AM »

Yes stick with it and manage any strange effects for the 2 weeks you use it every day. Once you are on the twice weekely maintenance things will settle down and you will be so glad you did. I had some funny effects but the VA was worse than the effects and after 3 weeks i was all right that was 2 years ago and now i wouldn't think anything was wrong unless i forget a dose ouch!

Suzi Q

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2012, 10:14:41 AM »

Your lucky Jane
even wth Vagifem and its been 3 years next February always aware of my Vagina
18mnths of solid pain does that and the damage was so severe Even Vagifem waxes and wanes
Ive just had over 2 weeks where its not worked well at all Then Sunday is righted itself again but never like it was
My life is still ruled some what by Atrophy even sex which is 100000% better but still nto pain free
The first year on Vagifem was wonderful the seond less so the 3rd now Ive had a lot of blips lasting 2 to 15 days
\Its not  cure and the klonger your on it the less it works the body must adjust Im on 3x7 from this week 25 as well!

As for loose bowels I ve had that from day 1 it does ease and you do get weeks where nothing then its back hey ho xx

lady57

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2012, 11:50:11 AM »

I think i probably wasn't as bad as you in the first place maybe.

Suzi Q

« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2012, 12:46:14 PM »

Ive said before but a potted version mine started with a simple itch id been gardening and thought id been bitten
For a week or so i scratched my fanny it wasnt that bad but defo itchy and then it just went nevr thought anymore
Id been on Ovestin and mini pill for 10 yrs in place of HRT I had Ovarian failure at 36 then they called it early meno
Theyd never allow it to happen now but this was late 80s early 90s and HRT was going through a bad time
Ovestin failed almost overnight it came out the next day as it went in like a blob my body just stopped absorbing it
IN the May started getting pains in my fanny like the worst Cystiss ever 26 times one day but not in the night at all
It lasted for a month no infection but still put on anits again it went this was 2008 in September came back that was it
Every waking moment sucking aching deep in my fanny burning when I peed so id fall forward cos if it hit my glands!!!!
Pain terrible I stopped going for a pee I was scared hurt so much  I was red raw Water killed me so hardly washed
Vaginal area and bottom the skin would shed little white flakes like bits of toilet paer thats what I thought they were
again and again 3 months of Monistat 3 months of Nystatin 3 months of antibiotics never ending pills did nothing for me
All the while this constant ache burn swollen Vaginal glands  never ending throb like a suction sex I did it but it hurt
I hid it from Bobbles he knew about other pain he kept saying it was stress I felt he didnt fancy me cos of my fanny
Then I noticed my Vaginal area was thin and sunken my outer mons right under towards the bottom all fpale and limp
Then the biggest scare my inner labias started to shrivel get brown dots on the edges and a feeling of nibbling
They got smaller my hood which had been a source of shame for me  it was so huge an outie I noticed wasnt visable
You couldnt see it standing there with no knickers on I realised that was shrinking or retracting I was beside myself
Every day it was the same and if I did get an odd OK day I was so scared all the time it would come back
So I couldnt enjoy the day free of pain and the enterence to my Vagina got tighter and sore when i sat down too long
I found this site and it still took me 6mnths to go to GP who took one look said Atrophy but the damage was done
2 years from when it started I got vagifem it took 1 pill to get rid of the suction feeling with in 2 weeks I felt wonderful
It took a few months for the weeing to go and for me to trust it
Feb 2010 dreadful in September I was in Rome Vence paris and UK making pain free love but its not a cure theres none
Since Sunday the blips eased and Im more or less OK again but Ive put an extra Vagifem in tonight and Ive asked for Ovestin from my GP to rub uotside my shrivelling had stopped but in the last week ive seen my genitalia shrinking again
SOOOOOOO dont do as I did the reaon I finally gave in THIS SITE if not for this site id still be in pain or worse???????

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2016, 02:19:52 PM »

:bounce: for new member

Suzi Q

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2016, 12:49:13 PM »

:D ;D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them