Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Femoston sequi 2/10  (Read 2851 times)

robotwars

Femoston sequi 2/10
« on: June 05, 2016, 02:55:07 PM »

Update: I finished using the femseven patches and started on femoston 2/10 on Wednesday. I then came on on Friday evening and have been on really heavy ever since with terrible period pains. I also feel very muggy headed, nausea and low! I don't understand how I can come on again so soon, I finished the patches and came on for 4 days, then had 3 days before starting femoston. I went to the GP to ask if I could speak to a nurse to discuss this and was told there wasn't one who could deal with this and to speak to the pharmacist, went round to the chemist and he was out ...... Aaghhhhh.........
I go back to work tomorrow after a week off and feel rubbish........ is this normal to come on so soon when starting them as I thought I would come on during the progesterone phase.......

Milamam

Re: Femoston sequi 2/10
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 05:47:51 PM »

If you were on a combined patch before starting, then it is normal to start a bleed 3-4 days after the progesterone patch. Were you on Femseven sequi ?
In general, the bleed starts 3-4 days after finishing the progesterone part of sequi HRT. In your case, the progesterone part was from the Femseven patch and it is normal to have a bleed 3-4 days after stopping it.

Nausea is also common in the first week or so on tablet hrt.
Milamam

robotwars

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2016, 08:34:50 PM »

Thanks for your reply, it was the femseven sequi, it was just for 5 months I have had a bleed on the 2nd week of the progesterone patches, so all ready been on last week, now im on again on first week of the oestrogen pills,  feeling totally drained!!!! hope it stops soon...

Liz

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2016, 06:28:56 AM »

Got a similar problem myself at the moment...... getting a bleed around day 10 of Oestrogen and not on the Progesterone withdrawal, despite trying to time it.......it's a pain as I'm getting bleeds every 3 weeks.  Hope you get sorted....... do you think it could be your own cycle coming through or have your periods stopped?

robotwars

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2016, 07:25:00 PM »

Hi! I haven't taken my HRT tablet tonight! I don't know if I have done the right thing or not but I have been trying for nearly two years to find the right HRT and I have to say this is the worst I have felt..... probably doesn't help that I have come on again so iron level is dropping, but im so muggy headed and feel so zoned out, I just feel I could burst into tears at any moment since starting the femoston, which when you work in a school with the 30 reception children it is not good! even driving to work felt so unsafe that today I have decided not to take it and just see how I feel after a couple of weeks, so far I have tried prempak, co-prognova, evorel patches, fem seven patches and now femoston... I have also had the mini pill...... just feel like im getting nowhere..... tried to talk it over with my GP first or a nurse but couldn't get past reception, said there was no nurse to discuss with and a 4 weeks wait for the doctor...... just feel lost with this......

dazned

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2016, 07:52:57 PM »

Maybe take a break after trying unsuccessfully for two years just to see where you are at,then possibly if need be start with a clean slate so to speak.