Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Is the Mirena coil as good as Conti patches  (Read 2448 times)

Smokey

Is the Mirena coil as good as Conti patches
« on: June 05, 2016, 10:13:09 AM »

At last my Gyne has sent letter to my GPs advising that my oestrogen level should be increased to hopefully make me feel better, I don't get flushes or night sweats but nausea on and off and burning mouth/tongue on and off and insomnia ( but that's ok at the moment as the Mitazapine I'm taking helps with that). I have terrible muscle pain in one arm neck and shoulder at the moment well past three months not sure if connected to hormones or not am currently on 250mg of naproxen twice a day for four weeks only three days left to take and I can't say they have made any difference.

I was intending to have the Mirena Coil fitted at my gps soon but as it turns out the only doctor that fits it is off on Maternaty leave for next 9 months and there is no one to replace her!!!

I was prescribed Everol Conti patches 50mg at my last appointment which I delayed in taking but I've now started as my supply of sequil patches I was previously on have run out and I don't want to be without any oestrogen at all.

My delemir is at my next doc appt should I just ask for more Conti patches but in higher dose, although then I can't really adjust my dose very well oestrogen wise or should I try prog in tablet form together with oestrogel.

Aah don't know what to do!!!

To cap it all I've now got nerve pain in my left hand every time I touch something it's like electric shock!! That's my MS not hormones!

Any advise welcome

Thanks Ann x