Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: femoston 2/10 sequi  (Read 2215 times)

robotwars

femoston 2/10 sequi
« on: May 30, 2016, 08:54:09 AM »

Hi! I just wondered if anyone was using this and had any positive experiences, im due to start it and keep reading such negative comments its making me paranoid! LOL - be good to hear some good things....

Milamam

Re: femoston 2/10 sequi
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2016, 09:02:40 AM »

Yes, Robotwars, I am on Femoston 2/10 for already 2 years, for peri symptoms. I am very satisfied as to how it has alleviated anxiety, panic and the whole bunch of peri symptoms. It took about 4 full months for me to get back to normal though, so be patient!

In the beginning I had nausea, acid /indigestion, and general stomach upset but these passed within the first month. Other than that, it has done wonders for me. Hope you will also find it suitable! Good luck!

Milamam
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 10:18:47 AM by Milamam »

Noodle

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2016, 10:04:22 AM »

I use the conti version 1/5.  I've been on it 3 months and feel very good on it.  I did however have a rocky ride with my digestive system for the first week, followed by another couple of weeks where it was mildly upset.  Now, all good and I'm very happy.

x

DebsMK

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2016, 11:40:19 AM »

About 6 months ago I changed from Femoston 1/10 to 2/10.  I got palpitations, anxious feelings, high blood pressure and after a month bad eczema on my chest and face.  I had a lot of stress going on at the time I started the new dose, so I decided to give it 6 months.  My eczema got worse and at my last GP check up a month ago my blood pressure was even higher, despite most of the stress having gone!  She suggested I go back onto Femoston 1/10 and within a week the eczema had gone and also the palpitations.  I am due to go back in a couple of weeks for a blood pressure test, but I've come to the conclusion that the 2/10 really didn't suit me at all.  I guess all drugs react differently on everyone, but I would say just keep an eye on any common (or my case uncommon) symptoms and have regular blood pressure tests.

robotwars

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2016, 05:16:59 PM »

Thanks so much for your replies.
Thanks stella -
Im just not sure whether its a good idea, im on femseven patches at the moment and doing ok apart from bad stomachs on oestrogen patches and painful periods and heavy - doctor said this was due to lack of oestrogen so wants me to take femoston 2/10, I went back and asked for patches but he wants me to try this first but im just so unsure, in the past I have tried prempak and co-prognova and reacted to both......... so nervous of trying it....... im suppose to start tomorrow... Aaghhhhh