Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Everol conti and heartburn  (Read 3552 times)

Julesguk

Everol conti and heartburn
« on: May 28, 2016, 12:26:40 PM »

Hi New to forum
quick question started everol conti patches yesterday and i'm having horrendous heartburn is that common?

regards

Jules

Dancinggirl

Re: Everol conti and heartburn
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2016, 04:56:30 PM »

Hi and welcome to MM Julesguk
You shouldn't get heartburn with patches - probably a coincidence.
You mentioned on your other thread that you struggled with your weight and I'm afraid being overweight will bring heartburn and digestive issues generally.  To stop heartburn you need to reduce any fat in your diet and cut out acidic drinks, caffeine and alcohol.  Don't eat too late in the evening and try some Gaviscon.
Hope your HRT helps things - once you start to feel better it will be easier to loose weight as you can take more exercise. Keep posting.  DG x

clare663

Re: Everol conti and heartburn
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2016, 08:23:27 AM »

hi julesguk. im on evorel conti patches and just coming into my 6th week. i too have been having heartburn since being on them and i am severely constipated!I know that the patches are better for you overall but i dont believe they have no impact on you digestive system, hence the side effects mentioned on the information leaflet, feeling sick being one of them. i am hoping this side effects will lessen soon but if not i will be changing my hrt.