Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Had such a brief period this time. Hope?  (Read 1996 times)

GypsyRoseLee

Had such a brief period this time. Hope?
« on: May 27, 2016, 07:33:27 PM »

So my period arrived dead on time (26 day cycle) but it was so brief. It barely lasted 2 days. Only half a day of red flow, then day and a half of light brown stuff.

I think I only used 3 regular tampons and 2 panty liners.

If your periods are getting lighter and lighter does it mean you're nearing the menopause?

This month I did take a break off estrogel, from days 12 - 21, before restarting it (3 pumps + testim gel) on day 21, but period still arrived on time, but just sooooooooo light, despite applying quite a bit of gel this month. Plus I have had no breast tenderness or swelling, nor any bloating either.

Oddly my mood really lifted just before mini period started, but then really dipped again on days 2 and 3. But today it has lifted again, so don't know what's going on there?

I'm hoping these are signs that I'm perhaps nearer to the menopause. Or am I fooling myself?

GypsyRoseLee

Re: Had such a brief period this time. Hope?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 08:17:55 PM »

Thank you sparkle. I have no idea what tomorrow will bring though...

Katejo

Re: Had such a brief period this time. Hope?
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2016, 04:29:47 AM »

So my period arrived dead on time (26 day cycle) but it was so brief. It barely lasted 2 days. Only half a day of red flow, then day and a half of light brown stuff.

I think I only used 3 regular tampons and 2 panty liners.

If your periods are getting lighter and lighter does it mean you're nearing the menopause?

This month I did take a break off estrogel, from days 12 - 21, before restarting it (3 pumps + testim gel) on day 21, but period still arrived on time, but just sooooooooo light, despite applying quite a bit of gel this month. Plus I have had no breast tenderness or swelling, nor any bloating either.

Oddly my mood really lifted just before mini period started, but then really dipped again on days 2 and 3. But today it has lifted again, so don't know what's going on there?

I'm hoping these are signs that I'm perhaps nearer to the menopause. Or am I fooling myself?
Mine gradually reduced like that. First they became lighter (2 to 3 days instead of 5 to 6) and then less frequent (until I had gaps of 6 to 7 months).