Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Anxiety and the effect of reading about the menopause  (Read 7116 times)

Cazikins

Re: Anxiety and the effect of reading about the menopause
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2016, 09:55:53 PM »

I have felt like you Dulciana so at times I have to "back off".

I am not much good & putting down in words the correct things to say to help people. I prefer face to face.
It is better for me to just pop in when I feel strong enough to help someone if I can (if that makes sense).

But my God this forum has helped me through some tough times & has taught me so much about a subject I was so ignorant about.
It has made me more confident when going to the doctor & asking for a certain HRT that I want to try. One female doctor said she had learnt more from me regarding the meno then anywhere else, & it all came from here.

The forum has grown SO MUCH over the 9 years I've been a member (1 deleted account but came back under the same name). I can't tell you the difference from that first 3 months to now, you wouldn't recognise it.

It is bound to ebb & flow with different topics being discussed & I feel I have to stay out of it sometimes.

But what a forum this is ay girls?

Love Cazi xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Anxiety and the effect of reading about the menopause
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2016, 08:46:24 AM »

We are allowed to discuss everything, as well as Menopause Matters.  On some Forums there is a strict protocol that only the Forum heading any 'chat' is deleted by the Mods  :-\
Pages: 1 [2]