Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Buying HRT over the counter and without a prescription in Spain  (Read 93683 times)

Mary G

Re: Buying HRT over the counter and without a prescription in Spain
« Reply #150 on: August 20, 2021, 10:32:32 AM »

AnnieK, you asked me about buying Renova in Spain on another thread somewhere, can't remember where.

I'm afraid it is only available online now which is probably better for you!

AnnieK

• First Flush
« Reply #151 on: August 20, 2021, 11:11:22 AM »

mary G, not online in the Uk I'm afraid  :-\

Mary G

« Reply #152 on: April 23, 2022, 11:01:40 AM »

Due to shortages in the UK, I thought this thread might be helpful.

I have recently bought Estradot patches, Oestrogel, Utrogestan, Progeffik, Climodien, Progynova, Vagifem and Ovestin without any problems.

HRT also seems to be readily available in Portugal.

I could have bought or ordered UK branded HRT in Gibraltar but I was only there for a day.

Perinowpost

« Reply #153 on: April 23, 2022, 01:00:03 PM »

Thanks for that Mary G, if only we could get evorel!x

Mary G

« Reply #154 on: April 23, 2022, 02:01:36 PM »

Thanks for that Mary G, if only we could get evorel!x

I bought a few boxes Evorel in Gibraltar a few weeks ago.   Femseven is also available but it has to be ordered in advance.   Plenty of Estrogel available too so definitely worth the trip if you are within easy reach of Gibraltar.   Make sure you buy it in a pharmacy in Main Street, the pharmacy in Morrisons insist on a prescription.

Perinowpost

« Reply #155 on: April 23, 2022, 02:06:12 PM »

Ooh Thanks for that, really useful to know. I’m only an hour away from Gibraltar but not going (that I know of) until June. Will definitely stock up xx

Trayjkay

• First Flush
« Reply #156 on: May 02, 2022, 08:28:14 AM »

Great news as I am off to Portugal in a few weeks so will stock up with Sandrena if they have it!

laszla

« Reply #157 on: May 02, 2022, 04:18:59 PM »

In Italy too I had no problems getting estrogel and utro OTC (but not recently as mainly I'm in the UK). I don't know whether the shortages have affected supplies on the "continent".

hayzydayzy

• First Flush
« Reply #158 on: May 09, 2022, 11:26:54 AM »

Hi

Does anybody know if you can buy testosterone gel OTC in Spain? I'm heading to Los Alcazares, near Murcia for a holiday end of May and would really like to be able to get hold of some as my GP/HRT nurse here are struggling to get a prescription for me.

Hayley   :-*

Mary G

« Reply #159 on: May 16, 2022, 06:48:10 PM »

Hi

Does anybody know if you can buy testosterone gel OTC in Spain? I'm heading to Los Alcazares, near Murcia for a holiday end of May and would really like to be able to get hold of some as my GP/HRT nurse here are struggling to get a prescription for me.

Hayley   :-*

Sorry, I've only just seem this post!

I believe a member has managed to get testosterone OTC in Spain.  I think it was a sachet.

Definitely worth a try.

Mary G

« Reply #160 on: May 16, 2022, 06:51:24 PM »

I have just found out that Femseven Conti is available OTC in Portugal.   It's called Femsete and the progesterone dose is slightly higher than the UK version but I understand it is made by the same pharmaceutical company.

Louise2010

« Reply #161 on: May 18, 2022, 01:36:45 PM »

I recently posted starting a new thread - my apologies I should have seen this - my post was asking if testosterone was available OTC in Greece/Greek islands? I know it’s a long shot but was wondering if anyone knew?
I’ve been reading recently that it’s becoming increasingly difficult to buy HRT OTC in Europe without a prescription now although obvs I try not to believe *everything* I read 😜
Anyway not expecting a huge response but thought I’d try here instead. Hope that’s ok Mary G / everyone?
Thanks in advance.🤞🏻

NattyJ

• First Flush
« Reply #162 on: July 30, 2022, 04:23:21 PM »

Hi,
I found this forum last night & found it very interesting. I wondered if anyone, probably Mary G, would be able to answer my query? I’m having terrible trouble getting hold of my Sandrena 0.5mg Estradiol gel sachets in the UK over the last few months because of shortages but we are on holiday in Spain next week. Is Sandrena, Estradiol a product I can pick up in pharmacies over there?
Many thanks 🙏

Mary G

« Reply #163 on: July 30, 2022, 08:54:52 PM »

NattyJ, I don't think Sandrena is available in Spain but there are ample supplies of Oestraclin which is the same as Oestrogel.   Depending on where you will be in Spain, you could try to buy it in Gibraltar - they have UK branded products which you can also buy over the counter in Main Street but not Morrisons pharmacy.

I hope that helps.

Louise2010, sorry, I have only just seen your post but I'm afraid I can't help re Greece but perhaps others can.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]