Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Patches  (Read 7020 times)

clare663

Re: Patches
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2016, 10:33:36 AM »

HI ALL, I use Evorel conti patches on the side of my hip, at top of leg and they have stuck really well. Even my partner commented the other day how well they stuck considering how hot I like my baths!!!

marras

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2016, 01:04:56 PM »

I've found this really interesting reading as most of you ladies put your patches on your bums! I was told by my gynae to put them low down on my front and to alternate left and right. At the moment, I have my Estradot patch just above my 'lady garden' (hope not TMI)! They have always stuck well but am now wondering if I should put them on my bot or doesn't it matter?

Hurdity

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2016, 03:16:38 PM »

Interesting... until recently ie for about 9 years I've put them on my butt cheeks. However I recently read the original product monograph for Intrinsa testosterone patches (the document that details all the research before they go on the market) which said that for these, absorption was 25 % higher on the front lower abdomen than the butt cheek so I have changed position now. Obviously Estradot are really small so it's easy to keep them hidden. I wouldn't want to stick an Evorel on my front though as they are mahoosive and if I lifted my arms an unsightly patch would show - in summer anyway - due to low waisted garments I wear!! I can see that for Evorel rotating would be a good idea especially due to their size. Most of the instructions say abdomen and usually below the waist.

Hurdity x

Annidav

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2016, 09:40:25 PM »

Do you know, I think I was so desperate to get on with using the new patches that it is only now whilst sitting in bed, that I have looked at the packaging and the box is looking a bit sad (falling apart and old looking - ha! I know the feeling!!) and there is no patient information leaflet and actually no dosage detail on the box!! I have looked at the individual packets and these do show content details but the writing is so small I can't read it!!! Will have to find the kids' magnifying glass tomorrow!!
Pages: 1 [2]