Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Panicking.  (Read 9059 times)

Bambam45

Re: Panicking.
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2016, 09:16:52 PM »

Well I've had my scan. I ended up with an internal scan all is clear except for a 10cm fluid filled cyst on my right ovary. I'm being referred back to my dr then see what's going to happen. It all depends how much pain I'm in it's been painful all day my mind was racing. Apparently it's unrelated to the bleed  I had that part was clear. Anyway I'm so relieved that all is going to be ok. Thank you for all of your support it's helped me so much. Light st the end of the tunnel xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2016, 09:31:36 PM »

Not stupid but menopausal - we have a tread about 'doing silly things' …….. may I giggle  ;)

That's 2-night you've had the scan then  :-\ - oh, have read the latest update - that's the next hurdle out of the way.  Let us know how you get on!

Bambam45

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2016, 03:22:50 AM »

Yes had the scan last night I had a lot of pain yesterday on my right side so thought something must be there will book Drs appointment tomorrow probs be referred back to hospital about removal will let you know how I get on  :-* xx

Bambam45

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2016, 03:14:14 PM »

Ok I want to get off now I've had enough of this scary ride. I rang my doctor this morning and asked if she the hospital had been intouch as promised they had. I was told last night that they would rescan in 6 weeks to see how the cyst is going she said it was a clear fluid filled cyst. My dr wanted me to have a blood test to rule anything out so I went along this morning and have had it done now I feel I'm back to square one and have a very long weekend ahead of me. Worrying away. My husband has told me I will be fine he says if his cows get a cyst ( he's a dairy farmer ) they use hormones to shrink the cyst ( the milk doesn't go into the tank )... So he thinks that's what will happen to me lol  ;D ;D ;D. Well so here I am sitting on the stairs panic panic panic. The sonographer said apart from the cyst I'm clear and the cyst is unrelated to the bleed I had 1 mth ago it was found by chance. Sorry to go on and on.  Xx

Kathleen

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2016, 08:10:44 PM »

Hello  Bambam45 and welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry you are so worried.

There are many ladies here who have had similar issues and I believe that cysts are very common and often disappear on  their own.

I hope you feel better soon and feel free to go on and on to your heart's content lol. We MM ladies understand how you feel so you are not alone.

Take care.

K.

CLKD

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2016, 11:16:59 PM »

Listen to your husband  :-\ ………

Bambam45

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2016, 08:23:41 AM »

Thank you again yes my husband is normally right lol. Going to get a get a shower and get on with the day. Lots to do instead of sitting here worrying xx

Bambam45

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2016, 03:36:32 PM »

Well after 3 missed calls from the doctor I plucked up the courage and rang her. She said Alls clear they had done the blood test for cervical cancer. I have to have a follow up scan to see if the cyst has shrunk if not may need draining. I'm so relieved thank you for all of your messages. I hope I can help someone to know that things do work out. Xxx

CLKD

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2016, 05:58:44 PM »

Hopefully the cyst will shrink!  Let us know.

Bambam45

« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2016, 11:24:55 PM »

Yes will do thank you xxx

CLKD

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2016, 01:59:10 PM »

Less anxious now?

Bambam45

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2016, 02:54:48 PM »

Yes it's all gone strange feeling after so many weeks of worry. I'm very thankful. Thank you xx

CLKD

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2016, 02:57:22 PM »

You're welcome!

Bambam45

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2016, 03:07:32 PM »

Up date. Had my scan. The cyst has shrunk it self down to 2cm all tests clear and been discharged. Phew. Hope this helps anyone going through what I have done xx

Taz2

« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2016, 04:25:11 PM »

:foryou:  Brilliant news.

Taz x
Pages: 1 [2] 3