Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: anyone else??  (Read 2055 times)

Irishangel

anyone else??
« on: April 18, 2016, 03:27:18 PM »

Hi everyone, Not been on here for a wee while as I have been managing ok.  The last period I had was in August last year, then nothing! I started feeling more congested and headachy recently, along with anxiety. Does seem to be around what would have mid cycle. This past week I have been getting tummy/and headachey and tearful and spotty and totally fed up! Feels like a period is about to start.  Has anyone else gone for 8 months only to feel that may start? Anyone suffer with congestion or hormonal type headaches?  Also, someone told me that usually the final period you have is a very heavy one? Mine last one (august) was like usual, quite light.  xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: anyone else??
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2016, 03:29:58 PM »

Yep.  I went several months between for a while then a few periods within normal limits.  The bleed became lighter then they stopped.  Don't know about the last one being heavy  :-\ ………. no lady is the same!

Kathleen

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 06:04:19 PM »

Hello Irishangel.

I think many ladies here have experienced all that you have detailed,  standard hormonal stuff sadly.

My last period was nearly six years ago and it was exactly the same as usual, neither heavier nor lighter than any other. After six months I thought another was about to begin but after a bit of spotting everything stopped and that was it! Whatever stage you are at I wish you well.

Take care.

K.

Irishangel

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2016, 07:07:52 PM »

Thank you for your replies... its good to know that others have felt the same!  xx

Tinkerbell

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2016, 09:00:56 PM »

My last period was 13 months ago and was normal for me, the previous two which were about three months apart were scanty.

Sammas

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2016, 05:22:49 AM »

Hi
I still have periods but the other symptoms - stomach headache and pmt feelings I get more frequently. Take care x

Irishangel

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2016, 06:14:35 PM »

Thank you for your replies.  It does help to hear what symptoms others have had or having too.  xx