Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: 3 month symptoms!  (Read 3550 times)

acheadle

3 month symptoms!
« on: February 22, 2016, 07:48:09 PM »

Just on my third month of Prempak. I've been ok for two months, but now have bad headaches, really tired and bad heart palpitations! Is this normal? I'm wondering whether to stop treatment?? x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: 3 month symptoms!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 08:24:16 PM »

:welcomemm:  have you found the search button? Perhaps type your HRT into the box and see if there are threads already?

Sunnydays

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2016, 09:04:47 PM »

I've looked this one up on the website and it seems to be for peri meno. Which dose are you on a acheadle as there is a high dose. Maybe you just feel bad on the progesterone days?

robotwars

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2016, 08:22:51 PM »

Hi! I went like this when I was on prempak in month 3, after this it just got worse, so I went back to my GP who changed me to something else... good luck

Hurdity

« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2016, 03:01:51 PM »

Hi acheadle

:welcomemm:

Sorry to hear you are feeling rough. Whereabouts are you in menopause, and how old are you? Perhpas you could tell us something about yourself and what your periods etc were doing in the months leading up to starting HRT and then we can help you better?

Hurdity x

acheadle

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2016, 06:54:52 AM »

Hi. I'm 45 and my mum was 40. Doc said early menopause. Before this I had about 2 periods all year.
I have been back to the doctor as I was getting bad palpitations. She stopped the medication straight away and did a ECG which was fine. I am due to go back in 2 weeks to discuss other medication and I'm afraid of getting it wrong. I'm now getting pain in my jaw, right side of head and behind right ear and wondering if it's all connected? I love my husband, but recently it feels like I can't stand him! I hate feeling like this. 😂

acheadle

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2016, 06:58:41 AM »

Thanks for your reply. What did they change you to? X

robotwars

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2016, 06:17:41 PM »

I changed to femseven sequi patches :)