Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Pelvic pressure pain on Evorel patches  (Read 5971 times)

jancis

Pelvic pressure pain on Evorel patches
« on: April 14, 2016, 12:37:39 AM »

Hi ladies

Has anyone experienced pain in lower abdomen like you have a bladder infection on Evorel patches
I have been on them over a week now and have been getting pain in my kidneys and back and bladder fullness. It felt like I had a water infection but that is clear. I took the patch off as I felt scared. I still have my womb but hadn't taken any progesterone. I was due to take urogestan in a couple of weeks.
It has eased since taking the patch off

jgr

Re: Pelvic pressure pain on Evorel patches
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2016, 06:23:13 AM »

Hi jancis, i have been on Evoril Conti for 4 years and never experienced what is happening to you. There may be others along soon to say otherwise. Is this your first HRT, could be it doesn't agree with you. I would speak to the Dr just to be sure, might be a little infection you have and it has just been coincidence that the pains started with the use of the HRT. x

vickypk

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2016, 04:39:10 PM »

Hi
I've been using Evorel Conti patches for a few months.  At the start I did get stomach cramps and headaches, just cut the patches in half for a while and everything has settled fine.
Hope this helps.
Vickypk

kew

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2016, 08:23:09 PM »

Also on the Evorel Conti patches, not had any pelvic pain so far. Have been on them for two and a half months now.  Would check with the doctor just to be sure.

Noodle

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2016, 08:49:56 AM »

When I first started HRT - Elleste Conti tabs - I got quite bad lower abdomen pain. It was very noticeable if I sat down too fast or even perched (as opposed to fully sitting) slowly. 

I had this, and a whole host of other side effect, that all came and went within 4 weeks.  I think this particular one lasted a couple of weeks.

Noodle

Elle66

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2016, 02:40:51 PM »

Hi jancis
I had the same thing happen to me on Evorel Conti patches.  I was fine for a few months then suddenly developed lower abdominal pain like someone had their hands around my bladder and were squeezing it.  All urine tests, pelvic ultrasound were clear.  Eventually my GP agreed to change to a different HRT and the pain went within a matter of weeks.