Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: At the end of the Oestrogel tube.  (Read 2805 times)

Trufflecat

At the end of the Oestrogel tube.
« on: April 13, 2016, 01:41:06 PM »

Just finished my first pump dispenser of Oestrogel. I was surprised that it had lasted a bit longer than it should given that it tells you how many pumps it has in it. I did wonder whether the amounts dispensed were getting slightly less and it finally dispensed two feeble pumps this morning and gave up.  Do you experienced users chuck the dispenser once it has given as many pumps as it is meant to? I definitely feel pmt ish at the moment and wonder whether I have had a week of low doses.

Clovie

Re: At the end of the Oestrogel tube.
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2016, 03:09:57 PM »

Hi Trufflecat

I asked a question a while back asking how many pumps one canister held as my tube doesn't give this info.

I wonder if yours is a different 'brand'? I'm presuming they contain the same 'stuff' however.

How many pumps does yours say on yours that it is supposed to hold?  Thanks!  :)

Trufflecat

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2016, 08:12:19 PM »

Hi. Just looked and it contains 64 doses of 80g. So it should have lasted me for 32 days but I used it for 42 and I assume the pumps of gel were getting smaller.

Clovie

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2016, 05:29:54 AM »

Hi. Just looked and it contains 64 doses of 80g. So it should have lasted me for 32 days but I used it for 42 and I assume the pumps of gel were getting smaller.

Thank you!  :)

Niamh

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2016, 01:42:05 PM »

This is interesting as I've just finished one and have felt a bit off and thought the pumps looked a bit small! Onto my new one now so hope I feel less grumpy in a few days lol

Clovie

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2016, 04:12:05 PM »

Make a note of the day you start the new canister and chuck it out after a month is my advice!

Have you notice the top is nigh on impossible to get off so no chance of scraping the canister out as I often do with make-up  ;D

I know!!  ;D

I even tried to cut mine in half with a serrated knife to get the gel out with no success!!

There must be loads wasted on the inside LOL  ;D