Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Strange sensations on the face  (Read 6954 times)

angilee

Strange sensations on the face
« on: April 08, 2016, 03:38:58 PM »

Hi Everyone,

Could anyone share with me if you have experienced tingling sensations on the forehead/face.as a menopause symptom??

Claireylou

Re: Strange sensations on the face
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2016, 03:58:53 PM »

Hi Angilee,

I get the tinglies as I call them. Around the tip of my nose and on my upper lip and always in the first half of my cycle.

I've got a very dry forehead which itches and burns a bit but a good moisturiser usually sorts things xxx

Elizabethrose

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2016, 04:34:12 PM »

Hi Everyone,

Could anyone share with me if you have experienced tingling sensations on the forehead/face.as a menopause symptom??

Hello Angilee

Are they accompanied or followed by a headache?

Halfpint

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2016, 05:22:05 PM »

Funnily enough mine was tingling today. I have been getting the facial tingling quite a while now but it comes and goes.

angilee

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2016, 05:29:53 PM »

Hi,

No, no headaches with this...it seemed to start after I suffered vertigo and dizziness. I ended up in A&E with what they said was an anxiety attack...I am finding it hard to believe that this is caused by anxiety :(

Halfpint

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2016, 06:23:37 PM »

Oh yes...tingling is very common with anxiety.

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php't=1982

Taz2

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2016, 07:36:50 PM »

I get the tingling/pin ****ing feeling just before a hot flush/sweat begins.

Taz x

Elizabethrose

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2016, 07:53:54 PM »

I asked about the headaches as I get the tingling sometimes as an aura before migraine. It is generally located down the left side of my face and especially around the left side of my lips. I also get it with the hot flushes, it's like pins and needles climbing my face with the heat.

dogdoc

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2016, 10:03:38 PM »

Yes. Tingling on my nose, side of my face etc. Sometimes with headache but more often not. Definitely from ovulation to premenstrual the worst times for it. Has got a lot better the later I get on in the journey. At the beginning it was very bad and very often. I was also told anxiety. It wasn't. Now I pretty much ignore it.

englishrose

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2016, 02:43:48 PM »

I am still waiting for the tingling pressure in my face to subside and now after physio for my face my neck aches and is clicking after the physio pushed my joints. Seeing a consultant to check what happened and if they have caused me damage. Didn't click before the physio. So I have a problem with my face and now my neck :(