Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Night sweats?  (Read 2402 times)

Helen Lilley

Night sweats?
« on: March 30, 2016, 10:48:37 PM »

Hello there.  I don't very often post on here, but I have a question you may be able to answer.

Although they're not actually waking me up, I am increasingly finding when I wake up in the morning that I'm very warm.  Could this be night sweats?  Or would I be more likely to wake up actually sweating? 

Apologies if it seems a silly question.

Hope you've all had a lovely Easter weekend.

H 😊

Cazikins

Re: Night sweats?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 10:56:17 PM »

No question is silly here Purple H.

It does sound like you are experiencing a mild night sweat. It doesn't sound severe enough to be a hot flush though.

I have had them where I wake up wet through, usually between my boobs for some reason (& they aren't that big)  ;D.

Don't worry about it too much, it's all part of the menopause.

Cazi x

Taz2

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 11:03:44 PM »

I think you are having a hot flush rather than a night sweat. Night sweats tend to drench you and wake you up feeling like you've wet the bed! A horrible feeling. All normal for menopause though.

Taz x

Cazikins

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2016, 09:03:38 PM »

I think you are having a hot flush rather than a night sweat. Night sweats tend to drench you and wake you up feeling like you've wet the bed! A horrible feeling. All normal for menopause though.

Taz x

That's what I meant to say Taz - I got it round the wrong way as usual (well it was late when I wrote it)  ::).

Taz2

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2016, 10:39:33 PM »

:lol: Cazi.

Taz x  ;D