Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Why is it  (Read 5124 times)

star35

Why is it
« on: March 20, 2016, 08:50:32 PM »

Why is it on here we all understand each other, offer kindness and support and all seem to be really caring people. I often think if we all met we would get on so well but may be not., which brings me to my question of why I never seem to meet people in real life with the kindness and understanding off the people on here. It not hard to be kind and caring but I just don't seem to find this in people does any one else feel the same.

ruthae

Re: Why is it
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 08:56:38 PM »

I totally agree... Not that I don't have some amazingingly patient and kind people in my life, a couple anyway, I feel bad at burdoning them all the time, so it is great to be able to share with people who really understand on here. But I have been amazed at some people's lack of kindness, I have never been I'll like this before and it is a real eye opener sadly. 

Rx

Mandz

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2016, 08:51:05 PM »

I totally agree

Maybe because when we see people we judge them as soon as we look at them.....
No matter how "non-judgemental" people say they are, there is always always an element of judgement

.......that checkout operator that has no manners and snatches your money: moody cow!---- we don't know what's happening in her home- worried about money/ kids/ hubby/ elderly parent/ upcoming event/ anniversary of a death

........ That stunning leggy beauty with the handsome yummy hubby...two children that are turned out immaculate .....gorgeous house and drives the top of the range bmw ....lucky cow......he might be sleeping around, mentally bullying her ....etc etc

On here we no one has a preconceived idea of what we are, so we don't feel inferior or superior ..... We are all equals

That's my theory anyway lol.....don't know if that makes sense, but that's how i see it!!!

And sometimes it's easier to write/ type it down than say the words, and sometimes you might need to say things at three o clock in the morning xxx

star35

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2016, 10:21:59 PM »

I think there is probably some truth in that and also we all seem to be busy. I think we need to take more time and give a little bit more thought to things some times.