Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Help with hrt  (Read 9348 times)

Keepgoing

Re: Help with hrt
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2016, 12:43:17 AM »

Hi Lisa

Try not to be to nervous taking the utrogestan, I was a bit to but just gritted my teeth.  Day 9 not so bad either...I would say give it a week I was amazed at how I went from very nauseous to gone. I will update when I get my period see how that goes but we are all different and you may do better on them than me.  I would also say I am getting extremely hot on them and flushing so have upped my estrogel by half a pump and will reduce it again when I stop them see if this helps as i read another post on progestorone and night sweats and someone else tried this...can't say how it is yet I just upped it tonight...fingers crossed...I hope you get on well with this combo. Just take it easy and do what your body tells you xx

lisa789

« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2016, 12:56:58 PM »

Glad to hear that you're still doing ok. Hope the extra estrogel has helped with the night sweats. X

Keepgoing

« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2016, 01:23:51 AM »

Well had my period last week was substantial and just like before peri hit.  I am gonna continue to take utrogestan vaginally for 10 days but still only 100g as this seems to do the trick with me...I am feeling more like my old self on eastrogel and utro, bit yucky for about 5 days on utro but I can handle that once a month...here's hoping it continues and maybe get even better as I'm only on second month...all in all I am more settled now...thank you ladies for all the help through this xxx

Hurdity

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2016, 09:01:21 AM »

Glad you are feeling better Keepgoing

Hurdity x
Pages: 1 2 [3]