Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Cystoscope update  (Read 5719 times)

Dancinggirl

Re: Cystoscope update
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2016, 01:24:52 PM »

jorainbow - it's good to have that reassurance.  I suspect that local oestrogen used regularly will really help.
Enjoy shopping.  Dg x

mandy43

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2016, 01:30:18 PM »

for the past month I have had cystitis more on than off.  I have had a 3 day antibiotic course but it hasn't gone and my pee feels warmer than usual.  Is this a known symptom of peri?

limpy

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2016, 02:21:55 PM »

for the past month I have had cystitis more on than off.  I have had a 3 day antibiotic course but it hasn't gone and my pee feels warmer than usual.  Is this a known symptom of peri?

Sadly - Urinary tract discomfort is common in peri. Many ladies are given ABs when there isn't an infection present.
Did your Dr take a sample before prescribing the ABs?

As oestrogen levels decline, the vaginal tissues dry up and can get sore and irritated, as can the urinary tract area - (Vaginal Atophy)

Perhaps go back to your Dr to see if you do have an infection and get the appropriate ABs if necessary. If there isn't an infection then local oestrogen can make things much more comfortable.

mandy43

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2016, 09:55:06 PM »

Hi Limpy yes the doc said I had a mild infection but I still don't feel right and I'm not good with doctors, suffer with health anxiety.  So, I keep thinking the worst all the time
Pages: 1 [2]