Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Need a hug?  (Read 3376 times)

Sooby

Need a hug?
« on: February 27, 2016, 07:18:01 AM »

Do you ever have one of those days where you just need a hug?

I seem to have them all the time these days. I have just switched to Evorel sequi patch 3 days ago after struggling with estelle duo pills (esp the prog phase) so I'm trying to just put it down to low estrogen plus a period and ride it out.

Having always been a confident capable person I am struggling with feeling anxious and overwhelmed by the challenges that life throws at me. I keep hoping that if I can get the HRT right I can return to a calmer, contented me but by very nature of this type of anxiety....I'm secretly worrying that it wont improve.

So for all you ladies that need a hug as much as I do today....heres one from me. x  :bighug:

TropicalVon69

Re: Need a hug?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2016, 07:40:41 AM »

Here's a hug sooby, I get it, I had the worst night ever last night.....hope your moods lifts soon xxx

Dancinggirl

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2016, 08:26:44 AM »

BIG HUGS :bighug:

Babsm67

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2016, 08:58:58 AM »

Hello Sooby,  thank you & here's a  :bighug: from me too.  So sorry to hear that you are feeling so low & hoping that the new HRT works for you soon.  (Will PM you this weekend) xxx

charliegirl

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2016, 09:32:53 AM »

Please can I have a hug too??xx

Dorothy

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2016, 09:41:17 AM »

:hug:  Group hug so no one is left out!

TropicalVon69

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2016, 12:08:22 PM »

Thanks sooby....had the most awful night last night and feeling very very low today....I can only hope I get better for my girls and me.....hope you have a better one tonight xxx

Joyce

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2016, 12:36:24 PM »

:hug:

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2016, 04:03:51 PM »

;D - however, does/did the lamb really need ABs  >:( ?

:hug:

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2016, 05:43:13 PM »

That's good!  I saw the first lambs in a field yesterday but they looked about 4 weeks old  ::) - the local farm is doing their annual lambing days where the public can go and look ……..  :-*  what breed do you have?

Dorothy

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2016, 07:22:24 PM »

Can you start a topic about your Ryelands Sooby?  (We'll let you finish lambing first!)  They are lovely sheep. 

Tinkerbellj

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2016, 10:40:13 AM »

Have a huge hug. Feel your pain meno is totally crap its the change of your whole personality I struggle with hope u habe found the right hrt good luck not much help but just wanted to say I know how u feel xxx

helenp621

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2016, 10:51:00 AM »

I have been on HRT for 4 years and now I have come off it (doctors advise), needless to say my hot flushes, anxiety, confused mind are all back.
I don't know where to turn I don't have close female relatives and my close friend are yet to experience any changes I am only just 49.... I live and work with my partner (from home) so mistakes I make in our work impact on him hugely, I am suffering from such a lack of sleep due to hot flushes.
Does anyone have any evidence that Ibuprofen helps with hot sweats?