Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Menopace  (Read 6951 times)

holidaylover

Menopace
« on: March 08, 2016, 02:40:56 PM »

I think this is probably, a really stupid question, but I'm asking anyway.  I seem to have somewhere along this meno route, lost my logic and most of my common sense.  Anyhow, I thought I would give Menopace a go.  I have only taken two tablets, but have suddenly taken a crampy period.  I had one period in January after a gap of seven months, then nothing again until today, apart from the odd spotting here and there.   Is this coincidence?  H x

holidaylover

Re: Menopace
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2016, 07:35:45 AM »

Well, still taking the Menopace, and the bleeding has stopped so perhaps a coincidence. However..... and what I'm wondering now is, is this also a coincidence, but my sweats have increased terribly, I'm not sleeping at all, everytime I drop off, I wake up with a start, and I'm aware I shout out (feels like I'm about to faint), I have a headache, palpitations, my fingers feel tight and can feel pulses at the tips.  My calves are sore, tight and crampy, soles of my feet burn, tingly legs (still), so generally just feel like ........?. I'm really just wondering if anything could be making symptoms worse, or affecting what I can only assume as really mucked up hormones?  Any advice greatly received before I lose the will to live!   H x

holidaylover

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2016, 08:15:00 AM »

Stellajane, thanks, yeah, I'm not taking anymore.  I think something in it is just not good for my system, although God only knows what. I am so desperate to find something to relieve my almost constant crawly legs.  The night sweats are definitely a lot worse since taking them although I find it strange that this is a symptom Menopace is supposed to help.  I'm at a loss.  H x

Machair

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2016, 09:22:19 AM »

I have no idea if the Menopace caused the  problem at all, but we will try anything when feeling rubbish- human nature and good as we are trying to be positive!

You mentioned the spotting - you could have been high in your own oestrogens in recent weeks so were due to bleed anyway. In later menopause we don't ovulate well so the latter periods can be merely the build up of the uterine lining from oestrogen stimulation. It is interesting that you have been spotting, I get that too- I wonder how many others have this issue when we start skipping periods and having long gaps. Maybe someone else will come along and enlighten us!

coldethyl

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2016, 10:31:53 AM »

I have no idea if the Menopace caused the  problem at all, but we will try anything when feeling rubbish- human nature and good as we are trying to be positive!

You mentioned the spotting - you could have been high in your own oestrogens in recent weeks so were due to bleed anyway. In later menopause we don't ovulate well so the latter periods can be merely the build up of the uterine lining from oestrogen stimulation. It is interesting that you have been spotting, I get that too- I wonder how many others have this issue when we start skipping periods and having long gaps. Maybe someone else will come along and enlighten us!

I've been skipping periods since last Autumn and have found I get spotting around when I'd expect to ovulate - also this  month , I had two days when I past clots a week before my proper bleed. I never go anywhere now without a panty liner on and a pad in my bag.

holidaylover

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2016, 11:24:04 AM »

And I also forgot to mention that my pee is a beautiful shade of lime.  Menopace tablets are green so surely it's that.  God, I wish I could just turn my wandering mind off completely! H x