Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: propranolol  (Read 8084 times)

babyjane

Re: propranolol
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2016, 05:28:46 PM »

I get the same effect if I forget a dose and also if I take an extra one.

dolly64

« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2016, 08:43:21 PM »

I started suffering wooziness weeks ago before I even attempted to cut down my dose,and now its worse.not liking it at all. :(.
Hi hurdity,i had propranolol given mainly for palpitations but the dr hoped it would help anxiety also,but I couldn't go to the higher dose because low blood pressure.i am in peri and I know its hard to get hrt at right dose ,so havnt asked dr,and she hasn't suggested it.i do see a councellor once a week,meditate,try relax ect.i was doing ok until this woozy off balance thing started,its getting me right down in the dumps.

ive only cut out 2.5mg of propranolol so far and that's made me jittery and yuk,can see its going to be a struggle when I have to stop them totally.oh well cant do much about it can I,except carry on regardless.
dolly.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2016, 08:51:40 PM »

It won't be a struggle because you will become used to the feelings ;-).  Don't fight them.

Also, do you have a nerve in the back of your neck which gets 'caught' occasionally?  I do.  It makes me slightly woozy, enough to go 'oh' when it happens, usually when I turn my neck suddenly.

dolly64

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2016, 07:52:17 PM »

hi clkd
im trying hard to accept the feelings im getting ,and ive still only cut out quarter of a tablet,im hoping they fade a bit before trying another quarter tablet,i admit im finding it hard and getting down in the dumps about it.
Funny you say about a nerve in the neck causing woozy turns because around the same time I started experiencing the woozy balance feelings I started having physio on my frozen shoulder/damaged tendon,so many things can cause wooziness cant they.i suppose dr will go through things one at a time to find the reason,and I hope its soon.
dolly.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2016, 09:06:07 PM »

I've felt woozy all day  :-\ - probably slept funny as I was deeply asleep all night.
Pages: 1 [2]