Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Just looking for reassurance  (Read 1515 times)

Anna

Just looking for reassurance
« on: October 12, 2016, 04:09:44 PM »

Hi Ladies

Honestly I feel like a complete wimp but hoping that'll someone will just tell me this is normal.....no period since the end of March apart from a day or two of light bleeding just over 2 weeks ago before we went on holiday but it stopped and I thought I'd got off easily.  My boobs had been sore for about 4 weeks now and didn't resolve with the light bleed but on Sunday past I got a sore head, felt rather grumpy  ::) and boobs went back to normal.  Tuesday morning a period started and it's horrible!  Heavier than I can remember for a long time and sore!  The thought of heavy periods always frightens me and I'm so thankful that it's not been something I've had to deal with. 
If I'm being rational I get why it's heavy but my thoughts are not so rational at the moment  :-\

With love Anna x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Just looking for reassurance
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 04:11:34 PM »

It's HORMONES  >:(  ::) - I had heavy clotty bleeds through out until I took The Pill.  If your bleed continues for more than 10 days then your GP may be able to prescribe treatment to ease the flow.  Do make sure that you don't become anaemic.

Dancinggirl

Re: Just looking for reassurance
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 05:10:36 PM »

Anna - very typical peri meno symptoms I'm afraid -  could be worth considering HRT to help you through this.Dg x