Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27

Author Topic: Please please help me  (Read 93433 times)

MIS71MUM

• Just trying my best!
Re: Please please help me
« Reply #360 on: April 17, 2016, 06:33:55 PM »

Well Done Mandz

I've just read this post from start to finish. Very inspiring - well done.

You've given me the push I need to increase my AD's whilst I get HRT under my belt.

Good luck

Mandz

« Reply #361 on: April 23, 2016, 08:51:59 AM »

Hi all, well that's week 2 of back to work completed.....

It's been good to feel me again, but the first week my back and neck ached soooo badly.....I've put it down to weeks of sitting or lying about while off work and bod,y going into shock having to work again lol  :D
But this week it's my lower back and tops of thighs
My lower back is aching constantly and my thighs keep getting twinges, I don't want to go to doc as I've practically lived there the past few months  ??? Mind you I've been putting on "deep freeze" and getting some relief from that.......

Other than that, I'm starting to feel I'm getting a life again.......although I've not managed any nights out, but hey, content with things just now xxx

Halfpint

« Reply #362 on: April 23, 2016, 10:31:16 AM »

I imagine it's all muscular as I experience the same when I am doing more. I do have arthritis in my neck and shoulders though and I'm sure I have some wear and tear to my discs in my spine as I often get lower back pain and pain in thighs when I am doing more. Often it is referred pain. Thigh pain is normally referred pain from the knees.

They do say it's best to keep moving rather than resting. I take ibupofren which seems to help.

Glad to hear you are feeling better in yourself though.

Mandz

« Reply #363 on: April 23, 2016, 10:58:29 AM »

Thanks half pint, I can cope with it rather than how I was not to long ago

Today I'm sitting in my cabin with log fire on and flurries of snow keep threatening YUK!!!!!

Halfpint

« Reply #364 on: April 23, 2016, 11:10:29 AM »

Your cabin sounds lovely...it's bright here but deceiving as it's not warm!

Mandz

« Reply #365 on: April 23, 2016, 07:48:38 PM »

The cabin makes me feel like I'm on holiday, my hubby built it and put in a log burner, a bar( fully stocked) a juke box, a coffee machine ....everything but a loo lol

Sounds very grand and like I'm bragging...it's not ....its just lovely and peaceful, homely and It was something we always wanted- it was completed just before xmas so it's still a novelty xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #366 on: April 23, 2016, 08:00:32 PM »

Porta-potty?

Halfpint

« Reply #367 on: April 23, 2016, 09:37:01 PM »

It sounds wonderful. I'm going to ask my husband to build us one!

Mandz

« Reply #368 on: April 24, 2016, 10:08:56 AM »

I wanted a summer house which we decided would end up being a glorified shed and decided that a cabin would be better as we could use it all year, and if friends come over we can go in there rather than wet shoes n cups etc lying about the house

Xxx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #369 on: April 24, 2016, 02:28:38 PM »

I gave DH one for his Big Birthday a few years ago.  It gets the afternoon sunshine so we can sit there watching the wild birds on the feeders.

cheezel

« Reply #370 on: April 25, 2016, 10:57:56 AM »

Mandz,
Oh my god im in exact same boat as you but not on anything but hrt. I just joined this am. Im 41 nearly 42 with 3 young kids a hubbie that is fab n has v responsible job as do i and my life is falling apart. Im same...no dinner ready for kids cant do anything. 4 mths ago i had it all...job i love but v stressful looking forward to summer hols and bam sitting here typing this unable to get out of bed. I ferl so alone too. Hubbie tries to but doesnt understand. His competent capable on top of it all wife and mum has disappeared. You are not alone. We will go through this together. X

Mandz

« Reply #371 on: April 27, 2016, 08:29:27 PM »

Cheezel, I've replied to your thread

It's a horrible feeling struggling to get out of your bed ..... I always feel calmer by evening, probably because I know I'll be going back to my bed xxx

Mandz

« Reply #372 on: May 06, 2016, 06:42:05 PM »

Well that's me completed my fourth week at work

Had a few blips, emotional, but I'm surviving!

At least I'm managing to do some shopping myself although they are generally quick ones and I've met friends at different times for quick catch ups ....

I'm still plodding away

Lizab

« Reply #373 on: May 06, 2016, 07:04:21 PM »

Good job, Mandz! I think you should celebrate! Treat yourself. A salon treatment, ice cream, a television binge, anything to give yourself a nice little reward!

Justjules

« Reply #374 on: May 06, 2016, 07:10:24 PM »

Well done Mandz! Haven't seen you around so wondered how you were..... :) x
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27