Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 27

Author Topic: Please please help me  (Read 93519 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Please please help me
« Reply #255 on: March 21, 2016, 03:40:43 PM »

So did I.  If I wasn't feeling scared I was having bad dreams ………  :-\

How did the appt. go?  You R certainly not selfish!  Time of Life throws up all kinds of challenges many of them not expected!  Try to put what others may be going through out of your mind and give yourself some slack.  Rest when you can.  Have little treats/me time.  Exercise if you are able to. 

You babble away, getting feelings out and onto the page clears the head.  There was 3 months in the 1990s when I couldn't leave the lounge until it was bed time, I wasn't even able to get into the bath …….. I thought I would never leave the house again but with ADs and counselling, eventually I walked a little further each day.  Earlier this year I could feel this starting again because depression took over and anxiety was awful  :'( but with a careful med alteration I have gradually improved.

:thankyou:  BJ!

Mandz

« Reply #256 on: March 21, 2016, 06:01:04 PM »

Hi ladies.... Sending you all mahoooooosive hugs and thanks xx

My appointment went fine thank u CLKD....although she asked if there were any medical changes and I started getting emotional but she was lovely and all was good, just had to get a scale n polish which she did there then so that I didn't have to go back which was lovely of her xxx

Vickypk:I've noticed quite a few ladies have mentioned they've given up work due to stress of the meno..... It's quite ashame this happens, but I can totally understand it

I'm glad you're improving CLKD ....it's awful feeling when you feel it creeping up....xxxx :foryou:

CLKD

« Reply #257 on: March 21, 2016, 06:12:38 PM »

Oh me too Sparkle  :-\ - I have implants which need lots of TLC but when I was depressed in Jan. it was all I could do to get out of bed >sigh<. 

As the day goes by so my mood and anxiety improves.  It's early morning that floors me  :'( - but I've had several better days!

babyjane

« Reply #258 on: March 21, 2016, 07:05:56 PM »

I can't floss every day no matter what the hygienist and dentist say.  My bottom teeth are quite crowded and getting the floss between them feels uncomfortable and makes them ache afterwards.  and I cannot do the back ones as I have a very small arch and cannot get my mouth open enough or my hands in far enough.  I tried the floss sticks but had the same problem.

I floss about three times a week and that will have to do.  My gums don't bleed when I clean my teeth.

CLKD

« Reply #259 on: March 21, 2016, 07:23:14 PM »

Mine do  :sigh: but not the same areas every day.  I use a 'baby' toothbrush which enables me to get to the back and behind much easier.   I was going to say I use 'sheewees' too but I'm looking for another word  :-\ ….. oh, might it be Te-pees?

babyjane

« Reply #260 on: March 21, 2016, 07:25:07 PM »

Mine are too overcrowded on the bottom.  I can't get even the smallest teepee brush between them.

Sheewee, that's the other end CLKD  ;D

CLKD

« Reply #261 on: March 21, 2016, 07:28:13 PM »

Got it!

Some of the Te-pees are very thin - I think I use a red handled one and even with my crocked nashers, I can usually get it to clean behind.

What was the question again  :-\

Mandz

« Reply #262 on: March 21, 2016, 08:17:48 PM »

Just wondering if everybody else feels calmer when it's evening time?

CLKD

« Reply #263 on: March 21, 2016, 08:28:04 PM »

Oh yes! I'm a different person  :-\

Mandz

« Reply #264 on: March 21, 2016, 09:39:48 PM »

Sparkle....now your taking the p**s lol xx

Mandz

« Reply #265 on: March 22, 2016, 11:46:40 AM »

Thought I was a bit calmer today .....but my stomach is doing that butterfly nervous thing again!

I'm getting more paranoid about my friends..... Intionally I was getting regular texts of support now it's tailed off...... And I don't want to appear needy ( which I am) .....

My last counselling session through work was last Tuesday, my doc announced she was leaving, Im feeling a bit in limbo......

My work breaks up for fortnight hols on Thursday then I'm due back...... I know I'm stressing about that ........

I've managed once to zip into local asda myself.....how the hell am I going to cope

Mandz

« Reply #266 on: March 22, 2016, 01:52:48 PM »

Well I've visit to physiatrist tomorrow: that's my four week review at 1140...

Am planning popping into my work to see what's happening in afternoon .... Just hoping it'll make me see that I can do it xxx

CLKD

« Reply #267 on: March 22, 2016, 05:27:53 PM »

Let us know how you get on!

Mandz

« Reply #268 on: March 23, 2016, 10:02:05 AM »

Well today's the day.....

Going to see physiatrist.... By myself, no-one to hold my hand

.....then go up to my work to see that I CAN do it ....

Will keep you posted!!!!

coldethyl

« Reply #269 on: March 23, 2016, 11:17:29 AM »

Good luck,thinking of you x
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 27