Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: whats happening now  (Read 1883 times)

walking the dog

whats happening now
« on: February 16, 2016, 03:43:44 PM »

started the estradoil 50mcg patch last tuesday and im having fantastic results from it hot flyshes and night sweats gone and im sleeping great .
however I seem to be bleeding today I have a pounding hwadache and cramp. I dont understand why as today is the day I would start my utrogestran day 15 to 26 exvept im to not take it this month and im to now take it on days 1 to 14 of a calendar month but my body wouldnt know that untol ot didnt get it tonight .
anyone any idea why I have a period now ? im petimeno and it could be my own cycle I suposee ?
thanks xc

Dancinggirl

Re: whats happening now
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2016, 04:04:01 PM »

Your own hormones are having a spike and taking control!!!! - It's so difficult in the peri stage  DG x

Hurdity

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2016, 08:11:04 PM »

When was your period due or have you stopped having them monthly as you are peri?

Hurdity x

walking the dog

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2016, 08:51:59 PM »

im peri have been for six years my periods were regular when I started hrt six year ago I went on itvto help with terrible low moods and constant flyshes and night sweats if I was on oeal hrt id start utrogestran today so period / withdrawsl bleed would becdue about two weeks time xx