Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: New on Femseven - is this normal?  (Read 1605 times)

Minny

New on Femseven - is this normal?
« on: February 11, 2016, 10:03:43 AM »

Hi there,
Please can any of you lovely ladies tell me what is going on and is it normal?

I started Femseven sequi on 1st Feb.  In the first week I didn't have much success with getting the patch to stick and ended up unfortunately going through three patches!  I seem to have got that problem sorted now.  Just in case anyone want to know I wipe the area with alcohol rub, warm the patch in my hand a little than apply and then heat it with a hair dryer and press with the palm of my hand and then put a tegaderm dressing over the top!

First 5 days was ok, what amazed me was my sex drive stared to return, I have felt dead below the waist for so long so that is a positive, day 6 and 7 started to feel really depressed and terribly anxious.  I have suffered from both anxiety and depression most of my life but have had it under control in the last few months, so this wasn't good.

This Monday was the day to change my patch and because of the mess I had made of going through 3 patches I accidentally put on Phase 2 patch :(.  Anyway decided to leave it on.  I can't believe how much my mood improved  :) On Tuesday I felt more normal and balanced than I have done in a long, long time it was brilliant.  Felt the same yesterday but come the afternoon I started to bleed.  I kind of felt a relief and is if that is what my body really needed.  At the night time though the period pains were unbelievably bad.  No amount of painkillers would dull the pain. 

This morning the pain has lessened, I am still having a period.  My mood is still good, which to be honest is everything to me, I will put up with the pain.  I just want to try and understand what is going on because I haven't a clue?  I thought you weren't supposed to bleed until the end of the phase 2 patches.  Could it be that my body was just crying out for the progesterone?  Is this level of pain normal?

Sorry for so many questions.  Hope someone can shed some light.

Thank you
Minny
xxx

robotwars

Re: New on Femseven - is this normal?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 09:12:58 PM »

Hi Minnie
Im also on the femseven sequi and this is exactly what happens with me, im on month 5 now, and the first month I bleed just after applying phase 2 patch, months 2,3,4 I didn't bleed at all, then this month on the second phase 2 patch I have come on really heavy and been bleeding now for 5 days............. I asked my GP as I also thought you were not suppose to bleed on the phase 2 but he said not to worry about it and see if it settles in the future............... be interested to know how you get on with these........... Good Luck

Minny

Re: New on Femseven - is this normal?
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2016, 09:24:06 AM »

Hi Robotwars,

Thank you so much for your reply.  It's good to know it is kind of normal then.    I will keep updating as I go along.

Thanks again

Minnt