Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Really struggling with health anxiety - will it ever get better?  (Read 18502 times)

joyce21

Re: Really struggling with health anxiety - will it ever get better?
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2016, 04:02:24 PM »

I keep getting either a tingle type thing in my face, as if the nerves are on the outside, and a feeling of pressure in my face, the same as you get when you have a head cold and blocked sinus's, ,y heart worries usually happen at night, and, like you, I don't want to wake hubby (not that i'm sure I could, he sleeps so soundly lucky sod) I end up going down and lying on the setee, play a game on my phone or something to try and distract myself, and then when I'm still alive after about 30 mins I tell myself how stupid i am :P, this is fine when I've either not got work the next day, or i'm on a late, but if I'm in early it sometimes means I've only had about 3 hours sleep, and that's another thing that put's pressure on me (or should I say "I" put pressure on myself) thinking if I don't get to sleep soon i'll only have x amount of hours lol, omg reading this back I feel such a whus xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Really struggling with health anxiety - will it ever get better?
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2016, 04:56:16 PM »

Yep - we can soon feel like a woos but the anxiety is real!  For years I was in a busy job and didn't sleep well, 1 night I woke and thought 'I haven't died yet through lack of sleep' and have had little problem since!  If I do get a night when I don't drop off I read until tired, sometimes I wake in the early hours because my brain is racing: I get up for a cuppa  ::)!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]