Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Doctors appointment update!  (Read 1705 times)

robotwars

Doctors appointment update!
« on: February 01, 2016, 04:56:53 PM »

just thought I would update you, I went to the doctors today, discussed the VA and he has left me on the femseven sequi patches and prescribed some Estriol cream, which he said to use either once or twice a week...... Just hope this helps!!!
Feel like im going round in circles................ I could kick myself though! spent so long discussing the VA/HRT I didn't mention the pain Im having at the top of my stomach, right in the centre under my ribs..... I waited a month for that appointment as well and he was running an hour and a half late.................. OH well hopefully that will settle down maybe I will try some galviscon and see if it helps..........

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Doctors appointment update!
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2016, 05:19:32 PM »

? take a list next time ?  ::)

Hurdity

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2016, 05:46:20 PM »

Thanks for the update - as CLKD says - take a list next time! You are entitled to your time despite the late running of the appt!

As for the estriol - if this is your first time use of local oestrogen I would do the initial loading of every day for a fortnight and twice a week thereafter - which is what the instructions say I'm sure.

Hurdity x

CLKD

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 08:06:54 PM »

See what it says on the 'instructions' that should be printed by the GP and stuck onto the packet?

Let us know how you get on!

robotwars

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2016, 08:16:37 PM »

Thanks for your replies! I did take a list CLKD! But I didn't have my glasses on to see it!!! Oooops! LOL

On the label it says to apply at night, twice a week!!!!!!

CLKD

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2016, 12:47:27 PM »

There you go then …….. I would check with the leaflet inside and speak to a Pharmacist?

I think I'm going to buy some vari-focals as I can never find my readers or distance glasses when I require them!