Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Persistent feeling of having to urinate, but without urgency to urinate  (Read 8045 times)

Re: Persistent feeling of having to urinate, but without urgency to urinate
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2016, 08:19:48 AM »

20032 ……… have you tried drinking Actimel or similar?  For me slow transit is eased by 3/4 pots a day, it certainly encourages the digestive system to empty fully.  Otherwise I have small pieces left behind  :-X  :-[ - with the constant feeling of needing to empty the bowel.

CLKD: Can you have slow transit without your poo being superhard? My experience the last few years are that my BMs tend to be smaller and more frequent. I have to go more often to get the same sensation ofcbeing done....

Jenna

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2016, 09:11:33 AM »

Hi nella - as you think the local oestrogen didn't help, maybe you could try using a vaginal moisturiser on the underneath area, as it could be dryness causing the problem as babyjane says. I use 'Yes' water-based vaginal moisturiser and find this a great help. (I also use local oestrogen two days a week, but use the moisturiser at all the other times.)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2016, 01:39:31 PM »

Yep - 4 me it's the feeling of needing to 'go' ………. then the movement can vary in intensity, structure, speed  ::) …….. I found that Actimel-type drinks helped the spasm through the digestive tract so that I 'go' daily, if I stop drinking them, as recently, my bottom feels full  :-\.  I have to put a tick on the calendar otherwise I can't remember if I've been/not  :-X

Nella: How's the symptoms that started the thread?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 05:41:29 PM by CLKD »

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2016, 02:43:32 PM »

Yep - 4 me it's the feeling of needing to 'go' ………. then the movement can vary in intensity, structure, speed  ::) …….. I found that Actimel-type drinks helped the spasm through the digestive tract so that I 'go' daily, if I stop drinking them, as recently, my bottom feels full  :-\.  I have to put a tick on the calendar otherwise I can't remember if I've been/not  :-X

Hrm... I go every day - at least twice. So that's not the problem for me. This might be TMI but it's like my butt has become SO sensitive the last couple of years...

Oh, and I do apologize to Nella for somewhat hijacking your thread!

nella

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2016, 05:04:25 PM »

Hi all, thanks for the replies!

Jenna,
do you mean putting the vaginal cream deep "towards" the bladder or in the outside area around the urethra?

Stellajane,
yeah, it's exhausting. I have no other word for it.... I think we have quite similar symptoms then, but I don't feel it much in the urethral area, more in my tummy if that makes sense. Yeah I think too it may be more related to the cystoceles than the VA but just because all my other symptoms of VA went away with laser therapy and this one is the only one who stayed the same.  :(
Like when you have to really go pee but without ever ending the stimulus by peeing....
It is interesting you say you have more feeling of having to pee during the progesterone stage of the HRT, I got told something similar in my intro in this same forum, since I am taking the progesterone right now and more than one person told me it is a no no for bladder issues.... I'll discontinue it for sure!

CLKD,
unfortunately the symptoms are always the same. I am starting to think I'll have to cope with this forever. Such stubborn they are

no need to apologize and you did not hijack my thread, no problem at all! I hope you can get relief from your symptoms soon.
They sound like a great discomfort.

Thanks again,
N

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2016, 05:18:56 PM »

Usually regular treatment can ease VA.  It may take a few tries at the different preparations as well as adding KY jelly or Vaseline etc. to the outer lips to stop dryness and itching. 

Jenna

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2016, 07:11:17 PM »

Hi Nella - I use the Estriol Cream or the 'Yes' water-based moisturiser all over the vulval area, so around the entrance to the vagina, around the urethra and on all the smooth skin underneath.
Pages: 1 [2]