Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Feeling ill  (Read 7197 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Feeling ill
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2016, 05:32:15 PM »

Thanks for the update.  Did you feel listened to?

Could the nausea be associated with an inner ear infection or blockage?  The eustachian tubes narrow as we age and can cause problems ……….  >:(  ::)

Smokey

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2016, 07:35:00 PM »

Thanks clkd

I never thought of that, I just don't know what to think anymore. When I lie down and then sit up again my head feels strange sort of woozy. I have no interest in anything either!

Ann x

Smokey

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2016, 07:37:30 PM »

Oh forgot to say got to have bloods done too thyroid iron etc

Ann x

Smokey

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2016, 05:17:04 AM »

Hi thanks for the warning Sparkle.

Am awake again 3.30 then 4am and still awake and initially felt panicky I'm trying to work out what hrt prep to try next instead of everal sequil patches some other patches in slightly higher dose.  Anyone any ideas. Without Northestone prog. I'm not sure I can do prog pills due to heartburn /gallstones etc. 

robotwars

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2016, 07:35:52 AM »

3 months ago I changed from the evorel sequi to femseven sequi patches, these have a kinder progesterone in them and I do feel better on them than I did on the evorel..... Good luck

Smokey

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2016, 08:39:06 PM »

Thanks Robotwars

Do you know what dose they come in ? Are they the ones you apply once each week?

Many thanks

Ann x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2016, 09:03:37 PM »

You could so a 'search' for the product on here.  Make notes  ;)

Heartburn can be caused by some medications.  I find I get it if I take my medications too close to going to bed.  Or if my gut is empty I get reflux.  It's awful  :-\.  I still find Rennies the best, anything 'stronger' didn't help  ::)

Smokey

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2016, 01:58:05 AM »

Hi just an update

Yesterday was the first morning without nausea haaray!! Heartburn has settled down and I. Keeping a diary of eating to see what foods are giving me pain Gallstone wise.

Moods seem better and although I had period pains with period on Sunday we visited my daughter and went out spur of the moment for roast and I had no pains at all,  but still had fuzzy head.

When home we watched a film that went on quite late 11.30 I think got to sleep by about 12 and woke at 3.30 am couldn't go back to sleep at all I didn't feel to bad initially, but by 10.30 am felt brain dead with tiredness, went to bed at 2pm and tossed and turned til 4pm got up still felt crap even worse, my mind has been racing and cannot switch it off( a lot of you will know what I mean)
I'm so exhausted by tea time I made a curry and we decided to have an early night. Was in bed by 10pm it took me at least half hour to drop off, then I woke up thinking oh no not again surly not 4am again, I checked clock and to my horror I'd only been asleep 1/2 hour I tried deep breathing etc but after I hour got up an have had hot milk on shreddies as was hungry, hoping this may help me sleep. So I'm off to bed again now if I can't sleep rest of night I don't know what I'm going to do. Maybe I will have to phone my Ms nurse tomorrow what I'm presuming is hormones perhaps may not be as Insomnia is also listed as side effect of coming off the adds I was on! Perhaps my melotonin levels are all mucked up!! It's now 2am .

Ann xx

Kate50

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2016, 08:16:51 AM »

Hi smokey
Been reading your posts and am I right in saying you have gallstones?  I have had a few gut/ stomach issues since menopause and my sister who is 2 years older has had terrible pains etc like yourself. She deals with them like you and continues to feel ill. I have always been proactive about my gut having learnt properly  how the gut works due to problems many years ago.  I have had to in recent years understand what happens to the digestive system in menopause and this had helped me deal with it better.  I juice a lot especially vegetables the rest this gives your digestive system alone is enough when things are bad.  Things like red meat and wheat are a no no.  I take extra digestive enzymes due to my blood type. Oz stuff from docs gave me indigestion!  I take pro biotic and I use herbal tinctures if do get problems. I like this way of dealing with things I am in control of my own health I learn about what works and I learn about how my body works. Hope you get sorted but if you need any help in what to do got loads of info. Take care
Pages: 1 [2]