Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: My pet irritation...........  (Read 7394 times)

Dulciana

My pet irritation...........
« on: January 27, 2016, 11:31:48 AM »

..............is people who don't answer my texts or emails when I'm trying to plan something!    >:(

What's yours? 

:)

Dulciana

coldethyl

Re: My pet irritation...........
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 11:53:44 AM »

..............is people who don't answer my texts or emails when I'm trying to plan something!    >:(

What's yours? 

Dulciana

Yep, with you there. Currently organising my fiftieth in March and am putting bus on. Will folk say they want a seat?it has been like herding cats.

Joyce

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2016, 11:56:10 AM »

I'm with you Dulciana. My kids are the worst.

Hate people putting mobile phones on the table whilst having a meal!!!!!!!!

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2016, 12:20:43 PM »

;D

How long have you got  :lol:

People who walk towards me whilst texting, they almost bump into me before they realise!  I have the habit of taking phones out of their hands and standing in front of them until they are aware that there are others on the pavement  :D

Joyce

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2016, 12:41:56 PM »

Oh my you're brave CLKD. Watch you don't get yourself into bother.

Dulciana

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2016, 12:58:29 PM »

What's yours? 

Dulciana

Yep, with you there. Currently organising my fiftieth in March and am putting bus on. Will folk say they want a seat?it has been like herding cats.

Great analogy, coldethyl!  What irritates me is the way some folk seem to decide that what I've had to (note - had to!) contact them about isn't important.  It is, for me, or I wouldn't have got in touch with them!   I've got three four different, unanswered messages out there in the ether and can't move forward on any of them, because of this.  Grrr!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 02:06:17 PM by Dulciana »

Dulciana

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2016, 10:02:50 PM »

Just got an answer to one of my emails, thank goodness.   Patience is a virtue....... ::)

coldethyl

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2016, 10:08:19 PM »

I may have sorted my bus out. I am tempted to say it is sorted and those that didn't bother replying can walk. Might focus their minds next time someone asks for information.

Joyce

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2016, 10:14:58 PM »

Quite right coldethyl. Are you charging them for the bus? That would maybe help them to focus.

coldethyl

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2016, 10:42:00 PM »

Quite right coldethyl. Are you charging them for the bus? That would maybe help them to focus.

No. It's free. I just needed numbers. You'd think I'd asked them to sign over their homes and children.

Taz2

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2016, 07:45:45 AM »

Maybe the people who haven't replied to your texts, coldethyl and Dulciana, were standing on the pavement trying to reply when their phones where suddenly whipped out of their hands by CLKD?

People who walk towards me whilst texting, they almost bump into me before they realise!  I have the habit of taking phones out of their hands and standing in front of them until they are aware that there are others on the pavement  :D
;D ;D

It must be really annoying, though, when you are trying to set something up and you don't get replies. Sometimes texts don't get delivered, emails get overlooked. I'm sure I wouldn't have the patience to try to organise anything!

Taz x  :foryou:

Dulciana

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2016, 08:06:08 AM »

Well, my hubby thinks I'm too impatient and should just wait until people can/do reply.  Actually, I've noticed that we women tend to answer in fairly good time, whereas men, in my experience, don't always (sorry, fellas!)............ :-\
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 08:27:11 AM by Dulciana »

Winterose

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2016, 11:19:39 AM »

You should try the young as in anyone 20 - thirties - never want to commit to anything in case a better offer is in wings!

Dulciana

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2016, 01:28:26 PM »

...... in case a better offer is in wings!

Mmm,  a bit like birds..............No wonder somebody invented Twitter!   ;)

ellie

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2016, 03:45:11 PM »

Shop assistants who really Carnt be bothered to assist  >:( >:(
Pages: [1] 2